Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on November 08, 2010, 10:04:30 PM
Stefan is not stupid, the EF.com banned Rose cause of her behavior after being asked to take any personal crusades off the forum (which were nothing to do with us BTW) was ignored. Stefan also wants none of this nonessential blabber in this forum.

Mean time, we have all been doing open source work, at the EF.com and other things, no one needs or cares for any distractions of this kind. Stefan is not stupid Rose. Neither are Glen, Harvey, Aaron, myself and others you have dealt with who all say the same thing.
Thats the last post of this kind i am doing. I feel for Glen/Harvey and Aaron, they could of been light years ahead with their open source  work if they had not had to deal with this mess, i have been watching. Those who want to work, i suggest you display this trait now. Rose wont be doing this mess for much longer. I Have a lot of work to do BTW.

Ash

Ashtweth I am well aware of how hopelessly in love you are with Glen.  But the standards of Open Source require replications to be acknowledged as such.  One does not expect the outright theft of the technology that is then advanced.  You seem to have overlooked this.  Your judgement is, therefore highly suspect.  Not only that - but your general grasp of the facts seem to be lacking.  Glen, Harvey and You do not add up SIX people.  It is less than a majority either in a collaboration or in any context at all.  And Glen's loud and rather inarticulate demands to have this technology divorced from my own poor efforts - is excessively transparent - to everyone.  The difference is that there are those of you who apparently endorse that theft.

You have made an alarming judgement call.  Time will show you this.  And I am entirely satisfied that all three of you will be so utterly discredited that you will not be able to show your faces on any forums anywhere.  I may be systematically banned - but I will NEVER tire of promoting that something that I entirely understand.  And I intend progressing that understanding.  And may I assure you that you will NEVER be able to license this energy as you are hoping.  Steorne's application is absolutely NOT efficient - NOR patentable - no matter the weight of finance in support of it.  There is MUCH out there that shows considerably more promise.  And all of it ENTIRELY understandable and replicable and usable.  All that is needed is an increase in the power output. 

NOW.  You have not answered my question.  What will you do when we make public our results?  Will you STILL try to advise the world and it's wife that this is Glen's work?  And what will you do when the world and it's wife learn how EASY it is to generate their utility requirements away from your licensing authority?  Will you howl about injustice?  And tell me something Ashtweth.  How can either Glen or Harvey or for that matter you - promote something that they and you don't even understand?  Or if they/you understand it - then why are they/you not promoting that knowledge?  Scarey stuff here Ashtweth.

And B, if you're reading here - I have killed no-one.  This is the ONLY reason that these three horrors are trying to get our work out of the public eye. 

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys - it seems that, in one respect Ashtweth is right.  I have just been in discussion with my son.  I have always assumed that this thread is my blog.  I need to apologise for my manifest ignorance on these internet systems.  But I'm open to learning.  My son has explained the difference between the two and I'm afraid I rather usurped this thread - which should be for discussion only - as a kind of personal work record.  Hardly appropriate.  I see that now. 

I believe my son has now started a blog for me.  I need to find it.  I'll be posting there and when and as we have something significant then apparently the trick is to post a link here.  Not sure which thread one does that at?  Or how?  But in any event.  I'll give it my best shot.

But I absolutely do NOT agree that this thread or, for that matter, any thread should be DELETED.  That is utterly against all internet or open source protocols. 

Regards,
Rosemary

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on November 08, 2010, 10:33:57 PM
Ashtweth I am well aware of how hopelessly in love you are with Glen.  But the standards of Open Source require replications to be acknowledged as such.  One does not expect the outright theft of the technology that is then advanced.  You seem to have overlooked this.  Your judgement is, therefore highly suspect.  Not only that - but your general grasp of the facts seem to be lacking.  Glen, Harvey and You do not add up SIX people.  It is less than a majority either in a collaboration or in any context at all.  And Glen's loud and rather inarticulate demands to have this technology divorced from my own poor efforts - is excessively transparent - to everyone. The difference is that there are those of you who apparently endorse that theft.

You have made an alarming judgement call.  Time will show you this.  And I am entirely satisfied that all three of you will be so utterly discredited that you will not be able to show your faces on any forums anywhere.  I may be systematically banned - but I will NEVER tire of promoting that something that I entirely understand.  And I intend progressing that understanding.  And may I assure you that you will NEVER be able to license this energy as you are hoping.  Steorne's application is absolutely NOT efficient - NOR patentable - no matter the weight of finance in support of it.  There is MUCH out there that shows considerably more promise.  And all of it ENTIRELY understandable and replicable and usable.  All that is needed is an increase in the power output. 

NOW.  You have not answered my question.  What will you do when we make public our results?  Will you STILL try to advise the world and it's wife that this is Glen's work?  And what will you do when the world and it's wife learn how EASY it is to generate their utility requirements away from your licensing authority?  Will you howl about injustice?  And tell me something Ashtweth.  How can either Glen or Harvey or for that matter you - promote something that they and you don't even understand?  Or if they/you understand it - then why are they/you not promoting that knowledge?  Scarey stuff here Ashtweth.

And B, if you're reading here - I have killed no-one.  This is the ONLY reason that these three horrors are trying to get our work out of the public eye.

And Glen's loud and rather inarticulate demands to have this technology divorced from my own poor efforts - is excessively transparent - to everyone.

************************************************************************************

What Demands ??

EXPERIMENTAL DEVICE TESTING AND EVALUATION "TIME LINE" -
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9442.msg262932#msg262932

"FORUM" Access Problems / File Locations -
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9442.msg262994#msg262994

Experimental Device "NOT" patentable -
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9442.msg262997#msg262997

Tests "UN CONCLUSIVE" - Due To Better Equipment Used -
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9442.msg263032#msg263032

TEKTRONIX -  Request for return due to misleading intent
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9442.msg263039#msg263039

Experimental Apparatus available and it has been checked by EE's even at universities -
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9442.msg263074#msg263074

Patent Application / Intellectual Property Rights -
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9442.msg263083#msg263083

Energetic Forum - Administration "WARNING" on banning -
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9442.msg263187#msg263187

Use of a "Fly Back" diode -
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9442.msg263276#msg263276

I see none ???

Rosemary Ainslie

Oh Good God.  More of those ridiculous flaming posts of Glen - with links to links to links - to prove some obscure fact that dies in the reference.  He is entirely incapable of holding a written argument and seems to think that these absurd references somehow gives him some kind of credibility.  When he actually manages to articulate his complaint then I will be very interested in what he has to say. 

Without looking them up - I am ready to bet that two thirds of the links have everything to do with those posts of his that no-one reads telling the world that he has done a replication which he is hopeful will now be considered his own discovery.  There is absolutely NO restraint in this clamorous need for attention to the work that he would not have been able to recognise on his own if it shook him by the hands and introduced itself.

In any event.  Here's the thing.  He is flaming this thread with repetitious posts and there's nothing that Harti is prepared to do to stop this.  And this is precisely why this thread has now been killed.  The moral of the story is this.  If you want to get rid of a member - then here's the blue print.  Just do as Glen does.  His only interest is self-promotion and if anyone get's in the way - then he'll discharge these colourful links where he simply SHOUTS over the discussion.  I've seen three year olds throw this kind of tantrum.

wattsup

@RA

So when will people who need to, be able to heat their water? Or is all this commotion part of the ingredients?

From experience, it is best to not respond to counter-productive posts. You will just be compounding the waste of time. So feeding a useless fire only wastes wood. Just let it die off and persevere in what you know is right. Then @stefan will be able to see who is overdoing it and take care of the problem in the right way. Him removing you from moderator is a good thing to protect you.

Oh, in case you are worried, I saved all the pages of this thread and put it on my ftp site here;

http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Overunity.com%20-%20Forum%20members/rosemarie-ainslie/

I'm not saying I will do this for each additional page, but at least you have till know in case you need it.

wattsup

PS: Beware of those who write in techni-color. lol