Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 17, 2010, 05:03:25 PM
that's your idea of a proof? ::) keep demonstrating your ignorance. i will, if you desire, set up a forum where you can make a post and i will change the post timestamp to demonstrate how simple it is with admin access. i will spend no more of my time to educate your ignorant person than that. as far as hacking stefan's forum to prove a point to you about access without admin privs, that is ludicrous. any rational, reasonable person can and would recognize this.

ANY database can be easily edited by the admin, to think otherwise simply demonstrates your extreme ignorance on the subject.

Correct, that's my idea of proof -- show me the evidence. You haven't shown it so at least shut up and go back into the hole you crawled out from.

Like I said, an admin is likely to be able to change the time stamp. You, however, without the cooperation of an admin are not able to do that and you proved my point. Period.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on August 17, 2010, 05:12:12 PM
Correct, that's my idea of proof -- show me the evidence. You haven't shown it so at least shut up and go back into the hole you crawled out from.

Like I said, an admin is likely to be able to change the time stamp. You, however, without the cooperation of an admin are not able to do that and you proved my point. Period.
your idea of a proof is laughable... ::)

you said no such thing, want me to quote you? i will regardless.
Quote from: Omnibus on August 17, 2010, 10:25:47 AM
I don't see how a regular participant can do that unless the owner of the forum is cooperating. Even then it is unclear how this can be done.
so you admit it is unclear to you and then go on to tell us all about what is and isn't possible. even more ludicrous is your assumption that because i will not, i cannot. ::) simply because i refuse to waste my time to demonstrate something to someone positing a worthless argument (you) does not mean i am not able to. period. your use of 'logic', and i use that word loosely here, is also laughable...

just because you cannot, does not mean others cannot. ::)
i have refuted your red herring argument, accept it and stop using logical fallacy in a lame attempt to subvert this topic.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Omnibus

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 17, 2010, 05:17:07 PM
your idea of a proof is laughable... ::)

you said no such thing, want me to quote you? i will regardless.so you admit it is unclear to you and then go on to tell us all about what is and isn't possible. simply because i refuse to waste my time to demonstrate something to someone positing a worthless argument (you) does not mean i am not able to. period. your use of 'logic', and i use that word loosely here, is also laughable...

Hey, buddy, don't waste my time. You cannot change the time stamp of this post but are trying to present yourself as an expert. You proved you're nothing in this area and it's better for you to stop clogging the thread right now to avoid embarrassing yourself even further.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on August 17, 2010, 05:24:20 PM
Hey, buddy, don't waste my time. You cannot change the time stamp of this post but are trying to present yourself as an expert. You proved you're nothing in this area and it's better for you to stop clogging the thread right now to avoid embarrassing yourself even further.
why do you continue with your logical fallacies? now you are engaging in the use of strawman. LOL. please... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: skcusitrah on August 15, 2010, 01:42:55 PM
The part about "predating" a post is practically impossible, if not difficult. Are you reading too much into all this?
this was the original point of contention before omnibus went off on a two page rant filled with nothing but logical fallacy...

see this page for a demonstration of how it IS NOT "practically impossible, if not difficult."
http://swirl.awardspace.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?4.0
it took me less than 20 minutes to set up the forum, and less than a minute to change the timestamp so it is obviously not THAT difficult and NOT EVEN CLOSE TO "practically impossible". ::)

and i repeat, i WILL NOT NOW, OR EVER, be so unethical as to hack stefan's forum to prove a point to ignorant fools.