Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 17, 2010, 06:47:32 PM
this was the original point of contention before omnibus went off on a two page rant filled with nothing but logical fallacy...

see this page for a demonstration of how it IS NOT "practically impossible, if not difficult."
http://swirl.awardspace.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?4.0
it took me less than 20 minutes to set up the forum, and less than a minute to change the timestamp so it is obviously not THAT difficult and NOT EVEN CLOSE TO "practically impossible". ::)

and i repeat, i WILL NOT NOW, OR EVER, be so unethical as to hack stefan's forum to prove a point to ignorant fools.

I will go on as many pages as needed to expose self-righteous nothings like you. Don't finagle. Change the time stamp of this post or shut up.

Omnibus

To claim you can change the time stamps in a forum like this is an absurdity and you know it. Just silently go away, don't continue to embarrass yourself and that episode will soon be forgotten.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on August 17, 2010, 06:58:05 PM
I will go on as many pages as needed to expose self-righteous nothings like you. Don't finagle. Change the time stamp of this post or shut up.
you are back to your logical fallacies again. you are engaging in the use of strawman... is that one your favorite?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on August 17, 2010, 06:59:58 PM
To claim you can change the time stamps in a forum like this is an absurdity and you know it. Just silently go away, don't continue to embarrass yourself and that episode will soon be forgotten.
you are so ignorant it makes me laugh... sql injection is one way, i tried to educate you about that vulnerability (and in all likelihood this forum IS NOT vulnerable, but that is irrelevant because you and skcusitrah WERE NOT implying that. in point of fact, you both were unaware of sql insertion until i told you about it. however, IT WAS EXPLICITLY DECLARED that it was difficult if not practically impossible.) previously to no avail. i could also simply brute force hack the admin password... you would be amazed at the simplistic passwords that are so often used. then again, as simple as you are, maybe you wouldn't. i could care less.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

skcusitrah

So wilbyinebriated has now proven that he resorts to mis-direction when his argument is weak or failing [how does a layman poster change the time stamp?, as an admin, that would be obvious, even to the uninitiated  ::) ]

and that he is a spineless showoff-off with no follow-through

Add these to the previous list I made.