Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 22, 2010, 09:06:03 AM
Why?  We're trying to prove that the battery is not discharging.  Why should I use a capacitor?  The whole of this test is simply to prove that as much energy is delivered as is returned.  It's easiest proof is at the wattage delivered.  And measurements here are indeed irrefutable.

Replace the battery with a capacitor and prove that it's being charged by the negative current. No need for expensive scopes to do that.

Rosemary Ainslie

Hello Jesus, I know that you're anxious to do a build.  I know that Gotoluc at OUR.com received a whole lot of boards that were made for us.  I'll see if there are any that are still available.  And then I'll get back to you. But the trade off is that the work is then done on another thread.

I'll see what I can do. I don't think any of the replicators achieved anything significant but I also think the problem comes with the tuning.   There is absolutely no way this can be managed without a storage scope with a really broad bandwidth.  Can you access this?  Also, I think that Fritz will be back soon and I also think he wants to test this. 

It does look as if Omnibus has made up his mind here which means that you guys will need some active guidance on that tuning and those data dumps.  I'll rally - as required. 

kindest regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Omnibus - I take it you're out of the equation for now?  And it seems you don't want a copy of that paper.  It was an interesting reference that you posted.  I seldom go to that site and was intrigued to see Glen's comment.  Again the evidence is that he DOES NOT THINK there's any point in this technology.  And again my question is why does he continually attempt to elbow in with any potential replicators.  I simply can't get my head around the question.  Surely.  If he thinks there's no advantage wouldn't his time be better spent in persuading people not to bother?  Rather than invite them to entertain the trouble and expense of a cicuit build?  Strangely contradictory.  But his motives are dark.  And my eyesight is not good.  Very poor night vision.  LOL

Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys, also, while I'm on the subject.  It seems that Ashtweth has got some considerable clout with both the EF.com Admin and with OU.com.  I get the distinct impression - actually because he claimed as much - that he need only say the word and anyone that he nominates will then be banned.  Personally I find this troubling - in the extreme.  I always thought that both forums were independently owned.  It means that I will indeed need to get his approval to post and his approval on what I post.  If this is true - then I wonder if Stefan could perhaps advise us - in due course - and when he returns from holiday.  I think that if Ash is some kind of authoritative administrator or perhaps even a shareholder on both forums - then that should be more openly acknowledged by Stefan.  At least then we'll all know.

I also get it that he feels free to advise you that I'm deluded, delusional, paranoid, troublesome, but somehow 'not ALL bad' and for that matter that there may even be some residual 'good' in me.  Not only is this in rather bad taste but I very much doubt that he's a qualified practising psychologist or psychiatrist.  Which means that his diagnosis is possibly flawed and may first require some professional support before I or anyone need get unduly alarmed.  Quite apart from the excessive bad taste of his comments and his manner of relaying them - is the added indignity that I was obliged to endure while he determined the manner in which this thread needed to be conducted and the subject to be imposed on it.  And all this under the imminent threat that I do not underestimate his power.  He also advised Stefan - on an email copied to me - that his work has DWARFED my own contributions to OU.  Here he's right.  Everyone has dwarfed my own contribution.  I have nothing to offer other than a reasonably clear insight into electric current flow.  How that is eventually used is entirely not in my expertise.  Truth is I'm expert at nothing. 

But here's the point of this post.  If he is right - and if indeed, he succeeds in getting me banned - then I have this to say in my defense.  I am concerned that you are all fully alerted to the actual history of this technology and it's multiple and changing fortunes.  It's been grossly abused.  On and off these forums.  Personally I see it as a measure of how desirable the technology is - in a kind of perverse and obscure way.  But, in the event that I do disappear again -  for those who I know follow these fortunes - then look for me on Scribd.   Here too Glen posted that I had 'plagiarised' his work.  Unhappily for Glen, they also investigated the allegation, as did our academics.  And they too decided to ignore his complaints and then reposted our paper.  It's unlikely he'll be able to intervene there again.  They've got his number - so to speak.

I am not sure to what extent I've managed my warnings regarding Harvey and Glen but hope, that at it's least you all see some need to deal with their advances with a bit of circumspection.  But it is already evident that the most of you already realise this.   The truth here is that I am not qualified to tell you what they think or even what their intentions are.  I only know that they lied to and about me, that they're lying about this technoly.  Some of those lies I can prove.  Others - based as they are on pure allegation - I can do absolutely nothing about.

But having said all that I think this subject can now be dropped.  I feel better for airing my views on this subject.  Unless I get another 'attack' from any of them I think this matter is entirely closed.  And apologies for this diversion.  I just felt that the 8 hour attack that I endured yesterday still needed a summation.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary
http://www.scribd.com/aetherevarising

bolt

Holy crap what a mess this thing has turned out to be! A million man hours and still arguing. Look the only way any of these systems are valuable is if they are built up to a size to make it useful and viable as a heater. If that cant be done then the entire excise is worthless.

No need to prove anything to anyone till a practical demonstration of the technology can be created and put to use then if others see the benefits they will copy if not then move along nothing to see here.

Why can't someone scale this up to say 4 fets and 1000 watt electric bar heater and something useful may come of it? Its the ONLY way to prove its worth.

Power this and show some savings then its a winner!