Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 05, 2010, 05:38:07 AM
Rose:

I know this has been bantered about in several topics on this forum and it is not my original idea but, it is one that I agree with; electrons orbit around a nucleus in every atom of everything that surrounds us and yet, they do not slow down.  This said, why does conventional science have this attitude toward any perpetual motion device as being impossible?

I mean, these are the same scientists that told us about the atoms but yet, somehow, something that moves without any input energy "forever" is impossible?

This never made any sense to me.  Nature always has it right.

Bill

Hi Pirate.  I couldn't agree more.  Not only the orbit of electrons but the orbit of planets and then the orbit of galaxies themselves.  All perpetual - or certainly long enough to be virtually infinite.  My own take is that if one can escape a gravitational field then the 'orbit' of matter is the natural consequence. 

The thing about a toroidal magnetic field is that it pulls matter towards its centre - I think.  This possibly explains why so many neodymium magnets have a hollow in their centre.  In other words the material - when soft and molten was allowed to drift towards the middle of that construct.  Effectively the proposal is that matter moves at 90 degrees towards the centre of the field.  But - by the same token - I also think that a magnetic monopole is possibly the only condition that will escape the 90 degree interaction with field and it will move at an angle of 180 degrees against or with the a magnetic flux or lines of force.  But in terms of this proposal then I have to propose that the electron is a monopole interacting at 180 degrees to a proposed magnetic field making the energy levels of the atom.  That's where mainstream and my model part compnay.  LOL.

Interestingly it should be provable.  We're going to construct a magnetic monopole - wire cutting some neodymiums into the required shape to make a sphere with the north in the centre and the souths on the surface.  Given a pin bearing the hope is to get this to spin.  If it works it'll be significant. 

Take care Bill,
Kindest regards,
Rosie

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: happyfunball on October 05, 2010, 11:12:18 AM
What's happening with the lab testing?

Hi Happy.  I'm afraid things are really slow.  But there's no way of expediting.  Right now we're looking around for a better oscilloscope and we've only just got the computer up and running to get our downloads.  I dare not predict when we'll get our first results out because we're already a month behind deadline. 

The point is that this is not a dedicated project.  It's only one of many.  And what's hopelessly constrained is the student time.  And in fairness - this has to be a student driven project.  That's the justification  for the research.  The Techy dedicated to this project is trying to get into residence so that he can work on this in the evenings.  The one thing that is not on tap is affluence.  But we're getting there.  I believe we may yet get a really good scope on loan.  And then - a supplementary signal generator - just to compare the switch with a standard functions generator.  And then - the basic tests on the standard element - which we'll be using as our base.  And thereafter - pray God - some significant tests on different materials and different resistors. 

I just hope you guys aren't too impatient.  It seems that we've got not less than six months and not more than a year's testing.  But what's wonderful is that we've got our own little lab - carved out of space at the back of a lecture hall.  It's got running water - it's now got a couple of computers.  We've just been linked to the internet so that the Techy can download the data as it comes available.  We've got a desk - chairs - extra lighting.  And we're systematically getting the wherewithall to get the data captured.  It's not a rich university.  But it's REALLY excellent.  We've even installed a kettle and a really big jar of coffee.  LOL.

So.  What we lack in immediately available facilities and instruments we all more than make up for in goodwill and general academic excellence.  I keep promising photographs.  The fact is that I've been given a high definition camera - and being the clutz that I am - my first photographs were all taken without using the HD option.  But I intend making up for that tomorrow.  Hopefully by tomorrow evening I'll be able to show what we've done there.

;D Kindest regards,
Rosie

happyfunball

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on October 05, 2010, 12:24:25 PM
Hi Happy.  I'm afraid things are really slow.  But there's no way of expediting.  Right now we're looking around for a better oscilloscope and we've only just got the computer up and running to get our downloads.  I dare not predict when we'll get our first results out because we're already a month behind deadline. 

The point is that this is not a dedicated project.  It's only one of many.  And what's hopelessly constrained is the student time.  And in fairness - this has to be a student driven project.  That's the justification  for the research.  The Techy dedicated to this project is trying to get into residence so that he can work on this in the evenings.  The one thing that is not on tap is affluence.  But we're getting there.  I believe we may yet get a really good scope on loan.  And then - a supplementary signal generator - just to compare the switch with a standard functions generator.  And then - the basic tests on the standard element - which we'll be using as our base.  And thereafter - pray God - some significant tests on different materials and different resistors. 

I just hope you guys aren't too impatient.  It seems that we've got not less than six months and not more than a year's testing.  But what's wonderful is that we've got our own little lab - carved out of space at the back of a lecture hall.  It's got running water - it's now got a couple of computers.  We've just been linked to the internet so that the Techy can download the data as it comes available.  We've got a desk - chairs - extra lighting.  And we're systematically getting the wherewithall to get the data captured.  It's not a rich university.  But it's REALLY excellent.  We've even installed a kettle and a really big jar of coffee.  LOL.

So.  What we lack in immediately available facilities and instruments we all more than make up for in goodwill and general academic excellence.  I keep promising photographs.  The fact is that I've been given a high definition camera - and being the clutz that I am - my first photographs were all taken without using the HD option.  But I intend making up for that tomorrow.  Hopefully by tomorrow evening I'll be able to show what we've done there.

;D Kindest regards,
Rosie

Thanks for the update I like the way you are going about it.

Hope

Magnetic fluid spheres is how they act,  perhaps this grouping is reactionary to other particle fields.  This may lend a new monkey wrench to equate,  surface tension.   Even if there is no liquid, since it bares other properties from this family you may also experience this effect.   

edited usage