Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What about the joe cell?

Started by lopisok, April 17, 2006, 07:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lopisok

hoi,

This one seems very intresting as the new articles on http://freeenergynews.com/ show...
Anybody had any experiences with it?
Don't know if this in the right catagory to...

Peace,
Filip

pg46

Hi-
Yes, this Joe Cell business is interesting. It needs its own category for sure. Seems many people don't like it much because they aren't certain what the energy is that is tapped into, what energy is produced and why it'll run your car. Also the cells if you can get one to work in the first place are a bit unreliable and difficult to keep running, so say the folks that have messed around with them. The geographic area, the type of water, the cell design itself and materials used, and even the attitude of the experimenter :o...all sorts of variables affect the results.
Good fun to look into though.

Nastrand2000

if the cell works as it is shown, why not alter a honda generator (or a car motor hooked to a generator) and plug it back into the grid. In the US you get paid for contributing to grid power.

oouthere

I did months of experiments on the Joe Cell, even started this website:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/joecellfreeenergydevice/ That is my cell on the homepage.

It works, but only for Joe and a few others with random results at best.  I gave up.

Rich

pg46

Hi-

Yeah, I have built a test cell too a few months back and haven't yet been able to get it up to the famous "stage 3". I have only managed to build a leaky but seeded "stage 2 cell" - can't run anything on that. I'll carry on a bit further but I need to get new materials and start all over again since my current cell won't do the business.
The water itself is real tricky stuff too because you haven't a chance if you don't have the right water. What is the right water? Seems to be lots of opinions on that one.
Its a worthwhile project though for those who don't get discouraged too easily.
Thanks to Rich for starting that website.

Best,