Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Applebeck's HV Tranformer closed loop?

Started by sterlinga, July 21, 2010, 10:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Quote from: FatBird on July 22, 2010, 04:28:45 PM
Sterlinga,  Thank you for the nice post.

I think I follow everything except for the Blue Dots & Blue Lines.  Could you email your friend & ask him 2 questions:

1.  What do the Blue Dots & Blue LInes represent?

2.  Can he give us an Approximate COP (Coefficient Of Performance).

Thank you for sharing this.

I'm pretty sure they represent the connection to the case/core as that's the "ground" in a MOT.

FatBird

Thank you for that answer Broli.  So if I am reading this right, he is:

1.  Tying several MOT Xfmrs together (back feeding) to get O/U to charge a Battery.

2.  The battery then drives a 2 KW Inverter that drives the first MOT, which then feeds the rest in a loop, etc.

Does anyone have any idea what the COP is, or anyplace we can find out more about how efficient it is?

==========================================

I know that Neon Sign Xfmrs are O/U because Don Smith says so in his writings.  PLUS, the Input & Output numbers on the back of the Neon Xfmrs calculate to O/U.

As can be seen below, the Neon Xfmr Input is 60 W, & the Output is 150 W.  So that gives a COP of 2.5

So maybe he is on the right track using HIGHER Output MOT Xfmrs.

FatBird

@ Sterlinga,

Can you see if you can get Mr. Applebeck to come here to  OverUnity.Com  so we can all share our circuits and findings?

Thanks.

e2matrix

@Fatbird,  The idea that NST's are overunity has been discussed a number of times and it is simply a misunderstanding some have about the way they are rated.  NST's are not overunity and if they were I'm sure we'd all be using them by now for lots of things.  Don Smith was wrong about that but then Don said quite a few things that were either wrong or intended to misdirect people with less than his understanding.  I don't know if I can explain it as well as some others have but the NST ratings are misleading.  I investigated this thoroughly myself with the NST data sheets and other info.  And while I have not personally tried to measure my 12KV 'Franceformer' NST for OU I don't see anything beyond a little misunderstanding that seems to persist which would lead me to believe it is capable of such. 
   I just found one of the good explanations that I could not remember - this from our armagdn03:

"The neon sign business is concerned with break down voltage of the gas in question, which relates to PEAK VOLTAGE not RMS VOLTAGE. This means that input is measured in RMS mains voltage and amperage whcih can be used for power calculations, while the output is only concerned with PEAK voltage, which CANNOT be used to make power calculations. This is most peoples misinterpretation of the neon sign business."

FatBird

Thank you for that super good explanation e2matrix.

I see what you mean & it makes sense.

Thanks.