Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

10 times overunity with electrostatic motor!?

Started by gauschor, August 01, 2010, 09:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauschor

Hello! This is just an idea which has come to my mind after reading this http://www.hcrs.at/ELWALZ.HTM about a usable electrostatic motor. The website is in german language, but I will explain:

Basically if someone puts a balloon some 100meters in the air: the potential between earth and ballon is multiple kilovolts. It is fact that the electrostatic field of earth grows 100V/meter. Now it is said in the description that someone (not the author) has build a setup with this balloon and a "Walzenläufer" and this motor rotated about 12.000 rpm. Obviously they have measured the power produced by this motor (I don't know how, maybe they attached a simply dynamo) and the output was 70 Watts. Free energy for nothing.

Now if you read on the website they have tried to simulate the high potential between balloon-earth with a simple Wimshurst device. The result however showed the Walzenläufer did not rotate so fast, because the amperage was too low. Therefore the authors connected a simple transformer powered by household electricity which delivered 20kV with 150µA (20*0.000150 = 3 Watts) at 50 Hz and got about 7.000 rpm as you can see on the table on the website. So they put in 3 Watts and got 7.000 rpm.

Now that we remember the 12.000 rpm motor delivered 70 Watts, we could say that by rule of the thumb that 7.000 rpm would deliver 40 Watts. Wouldn't this be a huge overunity? Or am I missing some points in here?