Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy gravity motor design given to the world: Pinwheel Generator

Started by Russell Lee, August 07, 2010, 03:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Lee

Vidar, yes the ball is heavier than the water, but not heavier that both the water and the ball in the upper cylinder, and not able to resiste the extra weight of the upper ball, with it's water weight, AND the push from the spring arm beneath.  Is is almost three equal weights against one.
Quote from: Low-Q on August 27, 2010, 05:12:22 PM
There is a reason why the ball can push all that water to the top. It is heavier than the water. So how can the filled water container on the top be able to turn the bottom ball clockwise and upwards? The ball will right after the bottom be slightly lifted mor and more by the water from the top position, because any angle on the spoke will lighten the pressure on the ball against the piston which is pushed down. Generally, there should be equal amounts of water in level position and the two balls should be in the middle of each spoke. I think therefor that this design will not work. You need input of external energy in order to expedite the return of the initially potential energy that was last gained. Only in this way you can make this wheel work. In this situation you have a great delay in the process which makes this wheel not only still, but it will counterforce any attemt of rotation.

Vidar

Low-Q

That makes some sort of sense to me. Let me give it an eyeball once more. There might be something which is overlooked. The upper ball might be too close to the center to provide enough torque. Also the lower ball will move slower as the water volume increase in the upper cylinder. This delay might play a role that will balance and equalize the energy on both sides. The question is: will the balls and the water level be in a position that will contribute to rotation - taking inertia and delays into account?

Russell Lee

There is another design addition of the past that was not on the squidoo sketches:  A spring loaded push arm in the cradle the ball sits in as it descends.  When that cylinder rotates to the left side, the spring pushes the push arm out, pushing the ball toward the axis where it is held in place by magnetic attraction to the axis cradle.   Russ
Quote from: Low-Q on September 04, 2010, 04:15:08 PM
That makes some sort of sense to me. Let me give it an eyeball once more. There might be something which is overlooked. The upper ball might be too close to the center to provide enough torque. Also the lower ball will move slower as the water volume increase in the upper cylinder. This delay might play a role that will balance and equalize the energy on both sides. The question is: will the balls and the water level be in a position that will contribute to rotation - taking inertia and delays into account?

Russell Lee

Hello, since there is water in all of the tubes that connect their opposite cyninders, their weights counter eachother, the mechanism stays in balance.  They are always full of water, all of them.  It's like adding a 5 pound weight to the ends of each cylinder, the balance is still maintained.
  I'm not sure if this is what you meant.
  There is one major difference between Bessler's wheel and the Pinwheel free energy Generator, the Pinwheel Generator exists as a fact, and not as a rumor.  There is no room for Bessler worship here, where is the evidence of this great working wheel? Where is the evidence for any of them?
  The overunity industry has many many legends in the field, none has ever produced anything but rumor.  Show me one of any of their machines that worked, or one of any of their complete designs.  There aren't any because they were all frauds. 
  I have posted a past design addition that ensures the operation of this Pinwheel Generator.  What did Bessler ever really do?  Russ
Quote from: P-Motion on August 07, 2010, 03:59:29 PM
Do you mean like Mt 67 or 70 ?
http://www.besslerwheel.com/wiki/index.php?title=MT_61-80

edited to add, there 2 problems with such a design. The first one is there will be water between cylinders.
What deterrmines the severity of this problem is the flow rate from one cylinder to the other which is deterrmined by the size of tubing or passage connecting them.
The size of the passage will determine the amount of water between cylinders. As such, that water would be considered dead weight. This is because as the wheel spins, the water between cylinders would be doing no work.
To quote Newton, f = ma or Liebniz, momentum = mv. Either way, for that water to be spinning with the wheel, it would be consuming energy.

Russell Lee

Quote from: Russell Lee on October 06, 2010, 11:44:26 AM
Hello, since there is water in all of the tubes that connect their opposite cylinders, their weights counter eachother, the mechanism stays in balance.  They are always full of water, all of them.  It's like adding a 5 pound weight to the ends of each cylinder, the balance is still maintained.
  I'm not sure if this is what you meant.
  There is one major difference between Bessler's wheel and the Pinwheel free energy Generator, the Pinwheel Generator exists as a fact, and not as a rumor.  There is no room for Bessler worship here, where is the evidence of this great working wheel? Where is the evidence for any of them?
  The overunity industry has many many legends in the field, none has ever produced anything but rumor.  Show me one of any of their machines that worked, or one of any of their complete designs.  There aren't any because they were all frauds. 
  I have posted a past design addition that ensures the operation of this Pinwheel Generator.  What did Bessler ever really do? Bessler was a fraud.
  The rule is if there is no full set of plans, and/or there is no working model, it is a fraud.  If there is a claim that a working model exists but inspection is not allowed-it is a fraud.
  There is a full set of plans of the Pinwheel Generator.
  The only critics of these plans have only confusion rhetoric as a basis for their attacks.    Russ