Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy gravity motor design given to the world: Pinwheel Generator

Started by Russell Lee, August 07, 2010, 03:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_bojangles

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

tbird

hi,

let's put some numbers to this machine.

let's say all tubing is square.  let's say each arm is 24 inches long (the area of the water to be moved) and 4 inches square, with a 4 inch square hub.  this gives us a total length of 52 inches.  this is the height you have to raise the liquid (let's use water). let's use a 1 inch square tubing to do the transfer.

so,.. there will be 52 cubic inches of water x .03606 lbs. per cubic inch = 1.875 lbs. in the transfer tube.  since the water container is 4 inches squared, we will have a surface area of 16 sq.in. to push against.

so,.. 16 x 1.875 = 30 lbs. this is how much the ball has to weight to equal the water.  to make it go up, we would need something heavier.  let's say 1 lb would do that and overcome the resistance of the water seal in the container.  i think that is being very generous.  this makes the ball weight 31lbs.

so,.. now we have 24 x 4 x4 =  384cu.in. of water in the container.  so, 384 x .03606 =  13.847 lbs.

if we add the weight of the ball (31lbs.), we get a total of 44.847lbs.

now we have to figure the leverage.  since the container is full of water and the ball (next to the axle), it doesn't gain any leverage.  correct me if i'm wrong.

but,.. the ball alone in the other half, rolled out to the end now, gains a 2 to 1 advantage.  this makes it feel as if it weights 62lbs.

conclusion
i think the ball by itself will stay at the bottom (62lbs > 44.847lbs).

did i miss something?

tom
It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

mscoffman

Quote from: Russell Lee on August 07, 2010, 03:32:12 PM
www.squidoo.com/pinwheelgenerator

Nope...Either the ball is heavier then the net fluid mass or else the
net fluid mass is heavier than the ball.

In the first case the fluid will always move with a lever arm less long
then the ball is moving. So the bottom will then always be heavier
on a mass*length basis. In the second case the fluid mass can't
be pumped above the ball, the fluid mass and the ball will come into
balance called floating.

The rule of thumb is that a machine cannot generate gravitational energy
unless it's center-of-gravity is moved lower. If the center of gravity is lower
than the pivot how will a cycle be completed? It's a balanced game if it
were not for friction.

:S:MarkSCoffman

broli

There's one thing I don't see in the explanation and that is hydrostatic pressure. The water column exerts a hydrostatic pressure on the bottom of the bottom weight pushing it up. This pressure is proportional to the height of the water column but the amount of mass in it does not matter.

Try to redo the calculations by figuring out the force due to hydro static pressure. You'll see that you'll need much more than 1 pound weights.