Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHo and galvanized pipe

Started by Rictoven2, August 07, 2010, 11:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cletushowell

add carbon rod see if the hydrogen doubles it should only be able to seperate the amount of hydrogen it can bond oxygen with that should eliminate the errosion watch dr stifflers but I still say vaporise the water then charge with frequency Have yet to see anyone do this.

Low-Q

Quote from: cletushowell on August 10, 2010, 05:15:59 PM
add carbon rod see if the hydrogen doubles it should only be able to seperate the amount of hydrogen it can bond oxygen with that should eliminate the errosion watch dr stifflers but I still say vaporise the water then charge with frequency Have yet to see anyone do this.
I have tried carbon fiber as cathode and anode. After a few hours, one of them just disintegrated.... The other one are still going strong...

Vidar

cletushowell

So it worked where did the carbon go did
it go to light so you kept the oxgen bonded
to carbon so you reversed the oil
so when the contained carbon dioxide
and hydrogen explode you end up with h20
with carbon to go again Oh I hope you understand
you made all three. That will cycle forever
with just frequency wich can get from a crystal
and antenna or just a tesla coil at exact wind
so your holding the oxygen so it cant rust
the engine its already bound to carbon
till it turns back to water see there a automotive trick
put water in a hot head it bonds the carbon
and cleans the motor so the oxygen is bonding to the carbon
and turning the steam to hydrogen it has to be

Low-Q

To be honest, I did not understand 1mm of your text. Try '.' , ',' , '?' and some grammar. Sorry, no offence, but it is hard to understand what you wrote.... If I was an English man or from the US, I would probably understood the whole point.
Try google translate:)

Low-Q

Has anyone tried regular sieves and stacked them? Sieves for food use should be made of stainless steel, have a great surface area and does not prevent the HHO gasses to go through them. I bet there is many kitchen tools that is made of stainless steel, and they are often not very expensive.

Vidar