Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

potential energy

Started by SPANG, August 08, 2010, 10:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

@spang

You are correct in seperating the two forms of energy.  I was trying to convey the idea that kinetic energy or something in motion is also a scource of energy that has the potential for conversion into other forms of energy.   I just cant get over the way Tarzan of the Jungle travelled on the vines.  Traveling from station to station converting his initial climb into transverse motion.  He always had to tieoff the initital vine and walk up a small ramp to overcome losses in the transportation system but it sure beat walking.  If he grabbed up something like a glass of water at each station and let her go at the bottom then he would find it unecessary to walk up the ramp.  His total translation velocity would be increased also.  Pretty much like an old water driven grist mill wheel works.  Say your perpectual motion machine somehow opens and closes a chamber.  Air is allowed to enter this chamber at the top of the wheel.  At the bottom of the wheel the chamber is opened and the air is slung out of the chamber.  Then the chamber is closed for the rise and opened again at the epogee.  The evacuated chamber would be lighter than the full chamber and the motion would be perpecutal.  The machine of course very intricate but theoretically doable.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love