Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Patent announcement

Started by brian334, August 10, 2010, 09:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

Quote from: P-Motion on August 12, 2010, 07:16:37 PM
  bolt,
Do you think anythng like that would have a chance of going ou ?

Jim

YES for sure indeed i'm not even quite sure because its a FACT it has been done. Beside that patent things today is a huge scam im surprised so many people full for it. When you patent something you are asking the State for permission to use your creativity to go ahead and build something in return for 17.5 years grace or whatever country law says it is. BUT we all have copyright protection under common law world wide for 75 years.

For patent only protection it provides is for blue chip companies. No one else can afford the legal fees to take people to court which often takes 3-5 years or as much money as lawyers can squeeze out of you. And if you make some a TPU and try to patent it what you going to do when CHina starts making them for 100 bucks each?

People need to get a reality check the patent system may once worked over 50 years ago had some credibility but not anymore. I can patent my kitchen table as a UFO and it will pass:) They will only be too pleased to take my money.

Pirate88179

Bolt:

I agree 100%.  My attorney told me 20 years ago that the average patent defense case cost 1 million dollars. (even back then)  The main thing to think about is that if 5 companies jump your patent and you can only afford to sue 4 of them, then the courts will rule that since you did not totally defend your patent, it is now null and void.

Total waste of time and money. Besides, if you invent something and someone else patents it, they still can not keep you from making them as long as you can prove prior art.  It happened to me many years ago.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

mr_bojangles

the common misconception is that the majority of patents have never been proven, some are just schematics, and have never even been constructed

all a patent does is cover you if it does work, it never says it will or does, and it doesn't have to

i could patent a trampoline for use on the moon so that if someday we localize it i could get the royalties

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

brian334

Anyone figure out how fast machine # 2 will spin?

brian334

If the 63 lb. tank falls 10 ft. I estimate it will spin at 17 ft/sec.