Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Patent announcement

Started by brian334, August 10, 2010, 09:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

Cola,
If the tank displaces 1 cu.ft. of water and water weights about 63 lbs./cu.ft. and tank falls 10 ft. than to double the volume of the tank at the bottom the tank needs to lift 63 lbs./cu.ft. x 10 ft. = 630 lbs.
And you still cannot explain why any of the three machines will not work.

TinselKoala

Quote from: brian334 on January 12, 2011, 09:28:54 PM
Cola,
If the tank displaces 1 cu.ft. of water and water weights about 63 lbs./cu.ft. and tank falls 10 ft. than to double the volume of the tank at the bottom the tank needs to lift 63 lbs./cu.ft. x 10 ft. = 630 lbs.
And you still cannot explain why any of the three machines will not work.

I am quoting your post because it is clear that you don't understand units or calculations very well. pounds per cubic foot multiplied by feet does not equal pounds. It equals pounds per square foot.... which figures into your calculation how?
Once again, your machines will not work because the maximum amount of work you can get from the output side will be equal to the work you have to put in to displace the water to increase the volume of your buoyant container, minus losses.... which, in any buoyancy drive, are HUGE. Not only do you have to lift that water, but your moving parts have to continually push it out of the way as they move.

I recommend that you spend a couple days looking at simple kinematics problems in Beer and Johnston, just for practice. If the units don't work out then you made an error; that is just basic engineering math.

markdansie

@Brian
many people (even I) have fallen into the trap of doing the maths wrong. believe me its wrong. However I and very other nay sayer would happy to be proved wrong if you could demonstarte it? i hope you did this before the patent application.
TK
there is a way of doing this...you can do the numbers if you like Tk..using natural osmotic pressures in a tank with stratafied salinity....if you want the details let me know.
Mark

quarktoo

He either has something or he does not.

Put up or shut up. Why be even a little bit nice to this person. He is not what he claims or does not have what he claims. Attention Ho from what I can see.

This used to be posted on the Eskimo web site by some fool that railed on about wacking some kid with a poorly designed seat rail on a school bus. Is that you Brian?

This thread is not even worthy of trolling but hey, at least it is something.. It's been a bit slow lately. Thank God for Lawrence Tseung's cop >280 claim!

brian334

cola,
How much does 10 cu. ft. of water weight? 630 lbs.?