Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Patent announcement

Started by brian334, August 10, 2010, 09:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

It rather depends on where and how you weigh it, doesn't it? For example, if you weigh it IN THE WATER it weighs nothing. But it doesn't matter, you could be running your device in liquid mercury, it still wouldn't work. Why? There are lots of reasons. Here's another one: there is no source of energy in your device, but there are plenty of drains of energy: all the drag and friction. So, you can spin it with external power but when you stop, it stops. Gravity is not an energy source, and as an energy store, it can only give back what you put in, minus losses.

Subduction Zone

brian, getting a patent really does not mean much.  There does not have to be utility, they don't have time to check all of the patent applications that come in for that.  All they do is to check if someone has come up with an idea before.  They don't even check to see if it works or what powers it.  The only time they do check is if someone blatantly claims that here device is over unity or perpetual motion.  As long as you hide that claim they won't even bother doing the math to see if it works.  This is a fact that many over unity scam artists know.  They will claim they have a patented over unity device, but if you ever read their patent application it says no such thing about it being one.  If they really believed in their nonsense they would be shouting it from the roof tops, not trying to hide it in some verbage.

brian334

To get a patent
on a invention the invention must have what the patent office calls utility. Utility means some value. Or to put it differently a invention
that does not have any value is not patentable. Therefore the U.S. patent office thinks these gravity powered machines have some value.

Subduction Zone

Quote from: brian334 on January 13, 2011, 03:51:47 PM
To get a patent
on a invention the invention must have what the patent office calls utility. Utility means some value. Or to put it differently a invention
that does not have any value is not patentable. Therefore the U.S. patent office thinks these gravity powered machines have some value.

You already claimed that, that does not make it any more true this time than last time.  Post a link that supports this claim.  This should be easy for you since you seem to be familiar with the patenting procedure.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Omnibus on August 10, 2010, 02:21:29 PM
Referring to Reply #1 :

http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=u93SAAAAEBAJ&dq=patent:7770389&as_drrb_ap=q&as_minm_ap=0&as_miny_ap=&as_maxm_ap=0&as_maxy_ap=&as_drrb_is=q&as_minm_is=0&as_miny_is=&as_maxm_is=0&as_maxy_is=&num=10

http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat7770389.pdf
(14pp, 489 KB)

Don't think you're all alone.  That error message happens to me as well.    http://www.pat2pdf.org   is a lot more reliable than the GOOGLE Advance Patent Search.

REEDIT:
Hmmmmm, strange.  The first reply #1 was what came up when I clicked on the thread in my Recently Updated Topics list, even though this thread is at least 7 pages long.  Don't know why it did that.  It shouldn't have.  Strange, as I said.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.