Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

unified field theory explained well attempted anyways

Started by cletushowell, August 10, 2010, 04:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cletushowell

basicaly it consist of matching energy of each state
but the key is the space plasma I have contains a uvc transfer agent so you can go anywhere outside of the atmosphere and actualy you could do all this very fast using the stored energy you can store so much you can unify through each phase by being in a state of frequency all frequency comes from the 144,000
so because your in a 144,000 frequency there is no energy source that can touch you because you have so much stored energy you essentialy are the power supply and by continualy absorbing more all the time through the plasma its essentialy impossibe to discharge well not impossible but it takes a energy source like tesla created by the magnifiacne of the 369 by using the earth as the battery to over power anything and remove the energy from it basicaly enough to destroy the plasma but this cannot be done with energy it has to be done with the Black hole technology well hope you like me solving the worlds most complex theorys with the most stupid drawings ever
its kinda of a knock on all the bs technolgy and the goverment stupidity and stuff im going through I guess you can say I just dont really care if people get it. No one is recognised till they die and im not dead go figure.

cletushowell

someone said mr. Hutchesion joined the group well I would love to do a project with him
Its called moving a mountain God said I can do it I got the formulas and he has the experiance at
then I would like to do the walking on water one im going to have to remember that one it has to do with the
changing of the water structure to something like a lilly pad so you arnt essentialy walking on the water well you are but your creating a lillypad but with no pad just frequency conversion from the wind frequency I think its a combination of the wind like a wind tunnel basicaly a sideways skydive simulator changing the frequency stucture of the water to a non newton formula under your feet well that would be a cool project but kinda pointless I guess
But I would like to move the mountain and build a new island beings it should float over the sea with no problem beings its salt and acording to my calculations when we get it in the air its telepathic controlled from the top.now of course were going to need a nutty test pilot I think ill volunteer beings Gods going to keep sending me back till im done. and there is no death you either live in heaven earth or hell but from what i figure hell becomes the next earth then by the blood lines of christ his son that does not make it in the end gets sent there so there is two sons of Joseph and then theres moses well I havent done the whole thing yet but I did figure out the lost tribe is a
super sperm that is a smart little guy that attaches to the dna and then is born of the generation the next virgin when shes ready so the blood line of christ Is always born from the vigins is that overunity not shure but maybey its conservation lol. someone said I had to start my own blog so I hope I did this right.
oh and mr hutchesion look at einstien magnetic vortex I did for the oil spill to pull the oil back in using frequency you can probly perfect it beings by the time I get to office its going to be a bigger mess due to obama rejecting the plan to create the vortex to hold the oil in the center using frequency and energy