Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fuelless Engine Disk Motor & SP500 Generator

Started by FuellessPower, August 12, 2010, 11:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FuellessPower

Input 310 Volts DC by .500 MA
High HP! - Testing motor only at half cycle.
Full cycle will double the HP.

Youtube Link!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1RQRSqw24s&feature=related

Currently making plans, will be available soon!

Contact David Waggoner (812)945-5839

http://www.fuellesspower.com

FatChance!!!

Goofy design and as usual the output is less than input.
Inventor says this he will improve output when adding another cycle.
He shows a 40 watt bulb lit but does not show amperage or voltage going into the bulb.
The bulb flickers and does not seem to be fully lit. Output wattage unknown, perhaps 25W.

Input 310 Volts DC by 500 MA = 155W of input power vs 25W bulb lit = COP 0.16 or worse = underunity.
Testing motor only at half cycle.
Full cycle will double the HP but also doubles input power. No gain. Still underunity.

FatChance!!!

....then again, one can ask himself why somebody having invented the holy grail should
be selling simple motor plans for small pocketmoney....It the same BS over and over!!!
If OU was invented or discovered in a practical manner, then anything else than proper
funding for upscaling it for powerful home use or power plants, is a clear sign of a scammer.

FatChance!!!

Some more info on those scoundrels...
http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/Organizations/FuellessPower/
--------------------------------------------
Buyer Beware
A Fraud
On March 7, 2007, New Energy Congress member, Eric Kreig, wrote:

I believe they are a bunch of crooks.  I have been for years trying to get them to show me even one person who is happy with a design.   I tried to remind them that they could sell more plans and get a $2000 commission by pointing me to someone who could win my $10,000 prize for real proof of free energy at: www.phact.org/e/freetest.html
   These people are scum: worse than taking money from people, they waste the time of tinkerers on worthless designs which distracts people from things that could work.  For that matter, most people trying free energy designs work on things that have been known not to work like Newman devices or MEG.  Most people who fail to get such plans to work just do not step forward - and when they do, the corrupt plan seller accuses them of incompetence.
    We must fully realize that the world of free energy claims is full of con men.  I like the idea of us being ready to promote something that would be validated.   I keep telling people who claim to have the real thing to offer real proof as the way to clearly separate themselves from the legions of crooks and lunatics making the same claims for decades.

ramset

Scoundrels and Lunatics?

Anybody call the guy??

?
Contact David Waggoner (812)945-5839

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma