Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fuelless Engine Disk Motor & SP500 Generator

Started by FuellessPower, August 12, 2010, 11:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Ok,  I mainly agree again and the only hope to find out the truth is if David indeed lets a person competent in measurements test his setup.
Till then, whatever...

Gyula

FuellessPower

Working on new videos today. Have not forgot about this forum. Have been very busy. Much more will be shown, and input/output will be explained. Also will be doing a detailed video to show it is not plugged into an external source.

The .500 was my typo. I apologize for the error, review the new video that will be up shortly. I believe it will answer a lot of questions.

minde4000

Looks familiar?.. :)

I bought all of their plans some 5-6 years ago. 99% of info there is available for free on web...
Spiral coil design is the only unique spotlight there... other than that - ordinary crap... wich is all over..

It seem to be a simple tank LC design DC pulse motor only spiral stacked coils is somewhat different from all other designs. I have never placed it into resonance nor I achieved any OU.. I am sure they didnt either.

They show 10ma input on freewheeling dc motor... who cares??? Input was never shown once had was "prony breaking" the shaft... of course for obvious reasons...

Fuelless.com - Magniworks.com          whats the difference?... (I hope magniworks has better customer service if you have tech questions because fuelless is horrible. If you dont order or buy anything when you call - tech questions will not be answered. You most likely to be reffered to email address wich is usually unresponsive... or it takes weeks) 

Also I have received a letter from David some 2 weeks ago supposibly someone on OU forums was scamming them and they wanted me to go ahead and let ppl know how successfull I was... what a joke man.

So here you go. Here is my short story/experience.

More about my setup:  magnets are 4x1" N50s. 20 spiral layers with 22awg wire.

CHEERS!

Minde

P.S. I had no finished motor pics handy..

FatChance!!!

Long time have passed....
Have you finally talked through our test proposal with "David"?
When can Omnibus come over and test/verify your claims?

Well, what do you guys say to our win-win proposal after all this time?
No excuses, just yes or no! That's all we want!

Quote from: FuellessPower on August 13, 2010, 08:57:01 PM
I will talk to David about it. The best thing for Omnibus to do would be call David (812.945.5839) Monday - Friday 9 to 5pm. The purpose of me posting is to relay his progress.

David@FuellessPower.com

minde4000

Quote from: FatChance!!! on October 14, 2010, 04:43:58 PM
Long time have passed....
Have you finally talked through our test proposal with "David"?
When can Omnibus come over and test/verify your claims?

Well, what do you guys say to our win-win proposal after all this time?
No excuses, just yes or no! That's all we want!

???

I tought my post was clear enough...