Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fuelless Engine Disk Motor & SP500 Generator

Started by FuellessPower, August 12, 2010, 11:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FuellessPower

Full specs not available yet. This is a new project of ours, just showing people a demo of our progress. I can give you links to people that are happy with our plans.

Here is a link to a group on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=115255121838007

Here is a link to his video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LhmbGt21T0

People email us constantly with pictures, videos, and information about the success of their motor. We are working on building proof through customers, making groups were people can discuss this. We have been in business over 10 years, we have many satisfied customers. EVERY company has some negative reviews.

If you want to talk to David Waggoner call (812) 945-5839 

If you want to email him his direct email is David@fuellesspower.com 

He works hard at emailing back all of his customers. My name is Andrew Banner, and I am not planning on spamming this site. Just providing updates on current research.

"Scoundrels and Lunatics?

Anybody call the guy??

?
Contact David Waggoner (812)945-5839

Chet"

Thank you for pointing this out.

FatChance!!!

Quote from: FuellessPower on August 13, 2010, 08:56:11 AM
I can give you links to people that are happy with our plans.

Please do so.....
And I mean to other sites and people than yourself at your site or youtube.

Actually, it is really bogus to claim several Hp or more output and then having the motor
slowing down by the small load of a tiny bulb as shown in your video.
It takes heavy duty torque to produce several Hp output, just spinning is far from enough.
And there all this talk about "it could be looped back". Don't talk, do it.

Or simply contact Mark Dansie here at OU forum and let him test your contrapment.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=profile;u=8133
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Congress:Member:Mark_Anthony_Dansie
He's a member of the new energy congress and it's his job to travel the world and verify new energy discoveries.
But you will never do that, you know your motor is bogus and he would expose your scam.

FuellessPower

As I said we will be making new videos within the week. I'll keep posting them on this thread, we plan to showcase the power and provide full specs. The current video is a demo video ONLY! We made it just to get people interested in following our progress. As I said I hope to make FuellessPower.com more accessible to discussion on blogs, websites, and social networks. We are currently in the process of expanding.

I can not sit here and describe to you the details of the motor, because I do not have the knowledge to do so. I will provide you with all of the details that David Waggoner Gives me. As for the links, the group that I gave you is legit. Email the guy, talk to the admin. He is a very satisfied customer, and has had real results. I will research and provide a list. Just keep checking back.

Thank You.

Xaverius

I agree with Fat Chance, the loop in this device is not closed.  If you cannot or will not close it, then you are wasting people's time.

Omnibus

Quote from: Xaverius on August 13, 2010, 11:38:49 AM
I agree with Fat Chance, the loop in this device is not closed.  If you cannot or will not close it, then you are wasting people's time.

No, he isn't. Closing the loop is not the only way to prove overunity. He should carry out very careful measurements of the input and the output power and that would be enough as proof of overunity if the latter is greater than the former. He hasn't done that yet, unfortunately, and that cannot be substituted by providing a list of satisfied customers. What he needs to do after proving conclusively that Pout > Pin is to have independent parties replicate his machine and confirm that energy disbalance.