Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Trifilar Return Transformer

Started by geotron, August 14, 2010, 02:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geotron

This may be another option - three coils; the first on the left
to accept AC input or pulses of DC, then the other two arranged
in a bifilar pickup arrangment.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: geotron on August 17, 2010, 07:59:40 PM
This may be another option - three coils; the first on the left
to accept AC input or pulses of DC, then the other two arranged
in a bifilar pickup arrangment.
I got lucky and saw this:

http://www.google.com/patents?id=xAQ6AAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4#v=onepage&q&f=false  (look at Fig. 4)

Here's a better copy:

http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat4112403.pdf

REEDIT:
Take a look at this:
http://www.google.com/patents?id=ggYlAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4#v=onepage&q&f=false
Suppose a primary coil was wound around the top set of 3 core legs in Fig. 6?  That coil and the others would have individual coils turns running 90 deg. to each other, similar to your drawing.  Can you envision what I mean?

NOTE:
These patents aren't deliberately trying to do what you're doing, but the original inventors may have a case for copyright infringement against whomever goes public with it and tries to make money.
Not that you're like that, geotron, but some people are suspicious and distrustful, even if they are wrong.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

geotron

This is something I would not ever use for the purpose of
monetary gain.  If there was some way to utilize the transformer
technology by modifying its design in some way to pick up extra
energy not usually accounted for, it would be a donation to
the hobby, and also perhaps mankind.

If it happened that (each of) the pickup coil(s) was wound
to be bifilar... sending pulses through the input coil would
energize both the windings.  The 2nd winding, as per how
[ Bedini ] has implemented the bifilar coil, would act in the
same way would it not - grabbing out an extra portion of
signal voltage not normally seen?

I've not yet drawn out the circuit for the [ Bedini Generator ],
although I believe I might at least partially understand how he
has designed it.

By pulsing the 1st winding it generates a current in the 2nd,
and when they are both turned off, a burst of energy flows out
of them as back-emf.  There is twice as much effect as cause.

My thoughts are that having a bifilar coil on the output of a
transformer would work in the same fashion - grabbing out the extra
current whose destination would be either the source battery, or a
secondary one - both connected with a switching device.

So the bEMF from the input coil would be directed into the source
battery, recharging it.  The bifilar output coil then would work as
a supply for additional voltage back to the battery.

Is this sensible?

Judges

Geotron,,I would be hurt indeed to think I might have offended someone,,I am not a novice I have wound some BIG coils the latest being a 22 turn for layer,,twenty something layers,,I lost count,,tar paper between layers,,Coil,,Built,,For One end of a Magnet Maker,(two close as possible matched  coils required),I have to go by measurement from my Sencore LC102 and Amprobe37Xra,,,I still need to cut the forms,haven't started,the second and last coil,,All of the above to say that after I finish this current wind,,,

I may be open to something you can see in either number 17 magnet wire or number (I THINK?) number 28,three fourth or more on spool,,Also have a lot of,big ass square military spec solid  copper wire,roughly ?#8?,,or 10,,big,
wound with the square on the plane,,I wonder at the use of the TeleyDyne transformer,all wound on six inch by three and a half,many input/out put patches to primary and secondary,,,I would wish for  understanding of how/why it works,,I only have two left from six,,,
my spouse chewing my ass about all my "stuff" and I sold $$$$$  to make her happy,,Its a give and take thing,,God willing our path may pass again,good-by,

I DO like coiling,my second coil needs to match as close as possible to the first one,,Resistance is a good ball park,,the Sencore does good on H and mh,My turns will be determined for the second coil by the readings of the first.Weight thirty six point five on bathroom scale.
Pictures,if requested.
Good luck my friend.
I will check in here in a week or so.
PM,,or e-mail,,,,me if you feel the need.
I wind Coils with my Upside down converted ,old heavy duty twelve volt electric wheelchair rear end,,,speed,torque,,beautiful to work with,I have several hundreds of pounds of grain oriented steel laminate three inch by eleven inch,,lots of machining to do as the MM coils take a three and seven eights ROUND core,,not to worry I have learned tricks with placing laminate,,each thin slice well oiled can be Joined in the simple but large CORE,,fifteen long five high in inches,,my welding machine is my friend,

Please don't think I am taking away from your OP,,I do not have the skill of looking at your drawing and understanding it.

But if I have the specifications I can build it,If I so decide to.

Respectfully to the Group
Joe in Texas
addendum:
My Magnet maker is from "How to build a "Magneto Magnetizer,,David J. Gingery ISBN #,,1-878087-15-0