Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Trifilar Return Transformer

Started by geotron, August 14, 2010, 02:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Judges on August 16, 2010, 09:16:30 PM
Fatbird,,,you just replied to a computer generated message,ha,ha,ha

ie:Not typed in by a live person.A live person DID,,program it though.Indeed!

I like and wish I new more about this random sentence generation.code,,,,

Regards,,Fatbird,,,our technology out paces us,,,
Joe in Texas
Judges is right?  Looks like computer generation output of a video game commentary on the effect of children playing the game?
But, why is it there in the first place?  Does Stefan know about this?  That kind of thing is unnecessary on OU.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Judges

QuoteJudges is right?  Looks like computer generation output of a video game commentary on the effect of children playing the game?
But, why is it there in the first place?  Does Stefan know about this?  That kind of thing is unnecessary on OU.

--Lee

Lee,you don't find it Interesting?

The content is Bullshit,,,but could you imagine ,putting all the words that came to mind for Over Unity,,then commanding the program to out legible sentences?

Joe in Texas

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Judges on August 16, 2010, 10:56:59 PM

Lee,you don't find it Interesting?

The content is Bullshit,,,but could you imagine ,putting all the words that came to mind for Over Unity,,then commanding the program to out legible sentences?

Joe in Texas
@Judges
Now, I can.
10-15 years ago I saw in a commercial writing magazine devoted to you selling what you write to publishers that software was developed to generate prose by inputting keywords into a program.  This might be that application.

I almost forgot about it.  Only seeing a demonstration here has reminded me of the incident.  You're correct in that regard, if that was your point.

We still don't need that on this site.  "Off-topic."

--Lee

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

geotron

I'm becoming less enthusiastic about sharing things
here when I see garbage floating around in some kind
of attempt to draw focus away from the subject at hand;
instead directing it towards a novelty gimick.

LEAVE this message thread if that's all you're going to do.

[ the_big_m_in_ok ] - The following will likely show a
better visual representation of what I'm getting at.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: geotron on August 17, 2010, 07:35:25 PM
[ the_big_m_in_ok ] - The following will likely show a
better visual representation of what I'm getting at.
Yes, geotron, I understand better what you're trying to do.
Being that patents are something I have more than a little experience with, you might look at the USPTO database and see if someone has come up with a design similar to yours?

http://google.com/advanced_patent_search  , for starters

I qualify my suggestion by saying that these patents (hundreds available) really aren't trying to achieve OU, but their descriptive text may allow you to look at a design in a different way?  There are certainly interleaved coil arrangements that step up voltage and there are split core designs that attempt to mitigate stray ringing or possible capacitance effects between coil turns, as an example.  Then there's always the elimination of CEMF/BEMF, which was usually considered undesirable by the inventors.

--Lee