Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What is over unity?

Started by brian334, August 14, 2010, 01:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 17, 2010, 02:00:13 PM
I would be surprised if you ever read my model and I'd be alarmed if you ever approved it.  I prefer it that we never see eye to eye.

No need to read it. The minute you say electric current in solid conductors isn't directed flow of current and that's what your model is all about, it should be dismissed out of hand. Because, in order for your model to be correct it should be able to do the impossible -- to explain away all simple experimental facts proving that electric current is exactly directed flow of electrons. I'm not even mentioning the additional causes, revealed during the discussion, demonstrating stark misunderstanding of basics. That's in addition. It may well happen that someone unfamiliar with the basics might have hit on something rational. That's not the case here either.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Omnibus on August 17, 2010, 02:08:01 PM
No need to read it. The minute you say electric current in solid conductors isn't directed flow of current and that's what your model is all about, it should be dismissed out of hand. Because, in order for your model to be correct it should be able to do the impossible -- to explain away all simple experimental facts proving that electric current is exactly directed flow of electrons. I'm not even mentioning the additional causes, revealed during the discussion, demonstrating stark misunderstanding of basics. That's in addition. It may well happen that someone unfamiliar with the basics might have hit on something rational. That's not the case here either.

LOL Omnibus. Thank goodness there is more to science than your opinions.

Omnibus

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 17, 2010, 02:04:10 PM
What smooth proceeding?  You're tirade and your slew of unsubstantiated opinion hardly constitutes 'smooth proceedings'.  And this is NOT a discussion.  It's simply a record of your opinion about things.

My arguments are substantiated. Everyone can see that. For instance, I explained in detail why your dismissal of flow of electrons as the nature of electric current goes against the well established laws of Faraday, electrochemistry and electric theory in general. I did that more than once. Unsubstantiated is to dismiss these well established, easily demonstrable facts and aggressively push something completely at odds with facts and scientific method, as you're doing.

Omnibus

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 17, 2010, 02:10:58 PM
LOL Omnibus. Thank goodness there is more to science than your opinions.

These are not my opinions. Faraday's law is not my opinion. Laws of electrochemistry and of electric theory in general are not my opinion. The mentioned laws constitute areas of science while dismissing them is non-scientific and that's what you're doing.