Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"m*g*h" interdiction...

Started by iacob alex, August 16, 2010, 06:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

.....is the main theoretical obstacle to imagine a gravity motor.

A single mass "m",moving in a closed loop between two gravitational levels,really has a null energetic result.

If we use a concept including  a lever , two masses,and a small torque difference in an avalanche/free fall process,the problem changes strikingly :we are interested to move "back"(up,in a closed loop) this torque differece (in some way...after storage),only,and....the most important fact, we have the freedom to increase as much as possible the size of "h" (free fall).

So,in my opinion ,we can cause and control a "self-moving"...

All the best! / Alex

sm0ky2

here is a sketch of a "bouyant vehicle". the basic function is from a passenger vehicle i designed, that would be about the size of a bedroom, and carry 1 person and some minimum gear.

this can be scaled to virtually any size/mass/load
the pictures 1/2 on the left show the vehicle attached to a verticle cable. compressed going down, expanded going up.
displacement ( in air or water) is controlled by the hydraulic cylinder in the center of the vehicle.

the outer shell is comprised of two concave 'disks'. they flex mostly flat making a wide-flat disk, then expand outwards making a more 'saucer-shaped' disk. this displaces a large quantity of air, and creates an extremely-low pressure area in the center of the chamber.
while, a theoretical "true vacuum" can never be achieved by this system, current technologies now allow us to create an extremely low-pressure zone inside the craft, displacing more air-mass per unit volume, with respect to the entire craft, than can be achieved using hydrogen, helium or other 'lighter gases'.

an occupied space, or cargo unit can be attached above, below, or around the bouyancy chamber.  on a cable like shown here, it could be used to create energy.
the bouyancy control motor is a set energy value "input" to switch between bouyant / non-bouyant in air or water.
then bouyancy itself causes the rise or fall.
therefore, there must be a maximum altitude, for any given system, upon which, simply allowing it to float higher (or sink lower), the system becomes a "free energy" system.

to generate energy from this method under water, you simply turn it upside down on paper. "up" becomes your down, and the "gravity", is the bouyancy-force that pushes the craft to the surface of the water.
then allow the craft to sink back to the "top".

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

little thought for the nay-sayers....
(my hind-sight is 20/20 ,heh )

First go to a gas company, and determine how much energy it takes to compress co2 into one of those large industrial tanks.
then divide that into the volume of the stndard life-jacket cartridge, to determine how many divers can now use this free-energy bouyant system, if anything "bad" happens while they're under 40-feet of water.

then compare that to the ammount of energy you would have to expend, if you were to haul those divers up at the same speed, using a Wench.

NOW:::      think about how much energy you would have to use to hold those divers down there, after they pull the cord.
That is free energy you could harvest.
Also, if the diver was a ROCK. and thetop of the bucket of water had a ledge you could push the rock off of..... be hard to get the rock back into the bottom of the bucket, without spillling some, but theres energy output during both cycles in that system, with very miminum input... just pop a new cartridge into a slot on the human-sized rock, float it up while creating free energy.
then kick it over the side and create more energy on the fall down.
---------------------------------------------------------------
with a bouyant craft like drawn above, the energy input is even less than that tiny co2 cartridge. its just the firing of a single solenoid, or turning of a few rotations with a motor/worm-gear to actuate the hydraulic cylinder x-ammount.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

iacob alex

.....is a topic that has no connection with a "bouyant vehicle" or a hydraulic cylinder,sorry SmOky 2...

If you type on net  "mgh energy", you can fix the basics of  the theoretical dismiss of any gravity powered experiment ...here is the "key point".

With a single mass "m" ,ok,there is no attached comment.

With two masses (see Milkovic's tests ),we have a new starting point to evolve a momentary questionable self-swinging motion,into a reliable self-turning motion.

If theory is a simple explanation,an experiment can be more :a tentative to discover new facts about reality.

All the best! / Alex   

iacob alex

.....can be set aside,surpassed if "h" reffers (only!) and is related  to the torque difference of the two arms of the lever.

The free fall avalanche,of the starting unbalance can be as long ("H"),as we can allow...and here "H">>"h" (long fall-small jump).

This way ,the storage of the kinetic energy ,becomes greater and greater ( see  v=g*t  , Ek=1/2m*v*v ) ,so we can easy overcome the friction ,the "remake" of the starting unbalance in the top position ,and to take out "free power".

All that we need,is to find an adequate size,so to start the self-process...

All the best! / Alex