Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy-Based Power Generation - Full Disclosure

Started by sm0ky2, August 16, 2010, 11:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Sm0ky2's Technological Comporium:
    Chapter 2: Energy Generation
          Section A: Generators
              Generator 44: Buoyancy Controlled Generator (BCG)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Notice of Disclosure: Aug. 17, 2010
This device and all of its uses are hereby disclosed freely, and open-source to the general public, all areas of commerce and industry, as well as for governmental, private, and institutional use. This open-source technology can be used free and without restriction, with no patents, or proprietorship of any kind, explicit, implicit or otherwise.

Disclosure of this device, its construction, its function, and its components is hereby fully disclosed, no information is to be withheld by its inventor.
---------------------------------------------------------------

The Buoyancy Controlled Generator (BCG):

[(device overview) What is the BCG?]
The BCG is a buoyant-based power generation system. A controlled-displacement-bouyancy is implemented to cause motive force in the direction of generation. In this system, power is generated during two of a three-stage cycle. Two types of generation take place;
1) buoyant-generation, 2) gravitational generation

Buoyant Generation: This is power generated by the buoyant force, or upward force caused by buoyancy. ( UP side of the cycle)

Gravitational Generation: This is power generated by the gravitational force. (DOWN side of the cycle)

The 3rd stage of the cycle is the Reload-Stage. where mobile units are reloaded into the buoyancy chamber.
There is also a 'transition' at the top end of the cycle, where the mobile units transition from buoyant to gravitational motivation.

In a cyclic nature, mobile units are transitioned up and down to facilitate power generation.
--------------------------------------------------------------

How does the BCG work?

The Buoyancy Controlled Generator operates using Buoyancy Units (B-Units), which are modified to ride on a pre-destined track.

The B-unit, its working principal, and its construction are outlined in the next post.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

The B-Unit is a paid of concave "saucers", with the ability to flatten out, or bow-upwards in the shape of a 'bowl'.
this motion is controlled by a hydraulic cylinder in the center of the unit. Displacement, caused by the transformation of the saucers, causes the B-Unit to become buoyant in a fluid or Air.

When the hydraulic cylinder actuates, the B-Unit expands, increasing its displacement within the fluid or gas/Air.
When the unit contracts, it decreases its displacement.

This increase & decrease of mass-displacement is designed in such a way that the unit and all associated mass, becomes buoyant and non-buoyant, respectively.

Drawing 1a:
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

The BCG consists of two tanks of water: Primary and Secondary.
The Primary tank is where Buoyant-Power-Generation takes place.
The Secondary tank is for the recovery, and reloading of the modified B-units.

The B-Units are modified and/or attached to a housing, allowing them to ride along a track. This track forms a circular path through the verticle-length of the primary and secondary tanks, and through the air-space between the tops of the two tanks.

Drawing 1b:

sm0ky2

Situated along the track, are four main components.

A) Buoyant Generator: This generator is actuated by the buoyant force (upwards) imparted upon the B-Units. This side of the track is refered to as the 'Long Stroke' - in which the B-Units move slowly, but with more torque, than the 'Short Stroke'.

B) Gravitational Generator: This generator is actuated by the gravitational (downwards) acceleration imparted upon the B-Units from gravity. This side of the track is refered to as the 'Short Stroke' - in which the B-Units drop quickly through the gravitational field.

C) Robotic Arms: These are used to transport the B-Units during the Loading, Re-Loading, and Transition stages of the cycle.

D) Unit Reloader: When the system is in the Re-Load Stage, the Reloader stores the supply of B-Units to be used for power generation. Units are transfered from the Recovery Tank, into the Unit Reloader. The Loader Arm takes the units, one at a time and moves them into position to begin the cycle.

Drawing 1c

sm0ky2

The cycle begins with the Loader Arm - positioning Buoyancy Unit at the start point of the Long Stroke

The control unit sends a wireless signal to the transciever inside the B-Unit. this does two things, one it checks the B-status.
This is the buoyancy of the unit, relative to a "zero-B", or 0 force state. (weightlessness)
The control unit then instructs the B-Unit how to adjust its buoyancy to begin the Long Stroke.

B-unit rises, generating power along its path to the top of the Primary Tank. Where the Transition Arm moves the B-Unit to the Short-Loader at the starting point of the Short Stroke.

The Short-Loader Arm positions the B-Unit at the drop-point, and the control unit sends the command for the B-Unit to set the buoyancy chamber to minimum displacement.

B-Unit falls, generating power along its path to the Recovery Tank.

Drawing 2a