Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

a new kind of visible radiant energy?

Started by david lambright, August 17, 2010, 04:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you like this topic?

yes, i will tell others about it
 no, it is BS

Hope

David,   Thank you!   This is idea is making many of the inventions and projects here tye into the mag theory of Ed Leeds......  Bending light with only shapes            that is KISS!   Nature uses this method as the DEFAULT why can't we?  Our projects need a baseline.    Why not set our OWN current limit?   I mean why ever use more or experiment with more than you would be willing to use daily to complete your goal?     if you place a small bulb into the input circuits then you will limit the current flow as you change the blub values.   Then you can begin to check what is acceptiable and what is "over limits".

sm0ky2

@ Dave

im am particularly interested in this effect while the ring is stationary. not spinning.
It still persists, all-be-it much less intensly.

its kind of "hard to see" on the video. i was wonderng if you could talk more about this field.

it didn't appear to be "static".  was that an effect of the camera? or does that field actually move around, as if it is reacting with everything around it?

also, have you tried turning it over? so the other side (+/-) is facing up? if so, what differences did you observe?
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

david lambright

hi smokey...this wave like distortion radiates off my devices 360 degrees...even when stationary this is going on....what i see is like a heat type wave with out the heat...it interacts with every thing around it....quartz crystal we know is an oscillator having its own frequency...is this distortion what causes quartz and every thing else to vibrate?...david

Hope

So if everything is vibrating, due all things have poles?  So far "standard science" teaches us about differences in potentials and seeking balance.  This device will be a build for me also.   I will post results and try to capture it better on video.   Wondering if two of these devices in-sync or opposition would build on effect?  Stacked?  This will be a fun one! 

david lambright

hope, i do not know the answer to that .....from what i have been reading, electrogravatic  effects made with high voltages are dangerous.....what if my devices can reproduce the effects without the dangerous by-products?   this is very, very interesting to me.....thanks for your interest also...david