Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

a new kind of visible radiant energy?

Started by david lambright, August 17, 2010, 04:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you like this topic?

yes, i will tell others about it
 no, it is BS

MileHigh

I see it too but I wonder if you are just looking at video compression artifacts.  It looks like an old MPEG-style original video compression format that then gets recompressed into Flash video on YouTube.  Certain video compression algorithms can affect neighbouring compression cells and create a kind of cascade effect.

If you simply rerun some tests with coloured paper shapes or something like that and you see the same shimmering/field-like effects then that would pretty much confirm that it is all just video compression artifacts causing the effect.

MileHigh

Lakes

Yup, the effect is clearly visible in that video.

Now for extra points shine a laser though the distortion field. :)

gadgetmall

What i want to know David is the camera seeing the effect only ? Or do just your eyes see this without a camera ?

Well i read back like i should have and i see you do see it . Very Cool man . i think you are defiantly on to something .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

TinselKoala

Are you sure you don't mean "defiantly _on_ something?"    ;)

What has been done to rule out the possibility that the distortion seen is a result of video compression artefacts?

I'd like to know the make and model of the camera, and I'd like to have an unedited and uncompressed copy of the original raw video from the camera to look at. I don't expect to be allowed to see it, but at least I can ask. In David's other videos the effect isn't so clear and I was quite sure that anything I was seeing was artefact. But in this video the distortion is much clearer and looks different; there are lots of things I'd like to try like different camera angles and so on. Looking to see if a laser beam is distorted is a great idea. It would also be interesting to blow some smoke in there, gently, to see if the smoke swirls or moves about or is affected in some other way, or shows the effect like a movie screen or something.

Has David tried using other cameras, or perhaps even two cameras at the same time, to see if they "see" the same things?

aaron5120

Quote from: david lambright on October 22, 2012, 06:55:12 AM
[/size]

Hi Dave,
If the frequency of this field is around the far infrared range, then the field is beneficial to human beings. There are a lot of commercial products made in South Korea, Japan and Taiwan for health care that use minerals which can irradiate far infrared rays to the human body. They use this effect to improve blood circulation in the extremities in the winter. Far infrared rays have been researched during years in China as well.
I think it is not harmful to work around this device if it really irradiates far infrared frequency waves.
Good to you, David.