Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

a new kind of visible radiant energy?

Started by david lambright, August 17, 2010, 04:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you like this topic?

yes, i will tell others about it
 no, it is BS

sm0ky2

@ Dave

ive solved the problem of aluminum becomming magnetized.

After studying loop quantum theories, quantum magnetism, and quantum chemistry
ive not only been able to replicate this process with aluminum, but also with coppy, silver, and a sucrose mono-crystaline structure.

On the molecular level, Fe2+ ions form with the AlO2 on the surface of the aluminum,
      ceating an aluminum-ferrous-oxide, with a crystaline structure similar to Alnico compounds.
in fact, all of the metals form similar oxides with iron, and 2-d electron spin allignment is achieved.

the sucrose molecule, does not oxidize in this manner, however the electron-spin does in-fact allign, and the sugar-crystals become magnetized ( an effect which fades (decays) over time, much faster than a metal magnet)
which is very interesting, because for a few short days i had a crystal material that was piezoelectric, magnetic, conductive, magnetostrictive, and photothermic all at the same time. ( i could list more here, but they arent of much interest to this topic)

Anyhow,. i just thought i would share this information.  and BTW,. if you are looking for confirmation that this is molecular-surface effect...... take your magnetized aluminum, and scrape off the surface,
this will expose the raw aluminum underneath, which will quickly ozidize into (non-magnetic) AlO2
it 'Should" be able to easily rub off without much scraping, the bonding strength to AL is very low,.
indicating that it should be lubricative like graphite between the layers.

This process is intriguing for many reasons.,... mainly, that we can instigate molecular-formation at low energy levels at near atomic resonant freqs.
  But it also sheds light on new compounds that were previously thought to not exist.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

A Little on how this process works::

While the PMH is activated - the gausian tension is at a maximum. The Iron is magnetized at its' maximum potential, which is not possible for that mass of iron to maintain, once the current loop is broken.
meaning, if you saturate the piece of iron, using an electric field. the strongest magnet you can possibly make is slightly less than the magnetization state while the PMH is active.

Why? This is a result of the begining and end of the loops translating the field back into one another directly. there is no transfer medium, like AIR, which brings the signal back in 'incoherently', or out of phase with the atomic resonations. The ENTIRE mass of iron, is resonating in synch.
In a normal magnet, there is a phase transition along the length of the metal - caused by the effects of the transfer medium.

now - what happens when we insert aluminum as the transfer medium?
        the aluminum develops a phase transition from its' center - outwards. starting at the freq of Al, and moving closer to that of the (Al)(Fe)(O5) structure, This is a high energy structure, intuitively it seems unstable, but yet here it is....   it also bonds freely with a Calcium ion,
        The iron develops a phase transition near its' ends, towards the aluminum, the freq also changing closer to that of the oxide crystals.
        And it is in this synchronicity, that a layer forms inbetween, where both the aluminum AND the iron bond to the oxygen, in a dense crystaline structure. It begins at the molecular thickness, and if left in the PMH until saturation, can be a few nm thick.
        The magnetization potential is similar to that of an Alnico compound, and there is also found a layer of the compound on the end-surfaces of the PMH, this can be transfered/ rub off onto other surfaces
but the magnetization becomes non-polar/mixed polar.
( i'm assuming this is from a rupturing of the crystal formations)

these resonant fields, with which we can now perform chemistry, do not have to be from atoms or molecules in direct contact
these can be electromagnetic in nature, generated by specifically tuned crystals, to cause the constituents to resonate at a freq. of the desired compound.
It is a logarithmic phase transition, in which as the atoms approach the compounds' moleculer frequency, the energy required for the compound to form approaches zero.

This doesnt yet explain the visual effects emmanating from these devices,. but it does shed light on some possible explanations, (pardon the pun)

i hope it does help to answer some questions, about the effects they have on stuff we stick" in the loop"

That pretty much summarizes it all up,.. enjoy

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

IotaYodi

Im guessing David gave up. He did get a lot of negative remarks.  He was genuine though and did find something interesting. I hope he shows back up. I havent seen the others who made replications either. Would like to know who has replicated this.
Smokey most of your post went above my head. Its apparent you have a good grasp on the physics.

What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

david lambright

These are a few posts to help show that this device WORKS! [/size]Check out the attached pictures and feel free to share them with anyone you want toIm not going to post them because some blog basher would start asking me questions about something i know very little about ( I feel for you dave ) Don,t let them bring you downNow that this device has been charged for a few weeks the waves seem more visible Its kinda like if I try to look to close I cant see it as much. I think the brain tricks itself because it knows its not normal, kind of like when you look at spinning spiral video and everything is wavy after but in reverse Im still looking for something good to mount it on and give it a spinAnyway Ill let you know if I find anything interestingThanksTom this is one of the posts by tom. These next posts are by smokey2 over at OU.com a charged particle gets sucked straight down into the center, superfast, and gently floats back up around the outside, and back in again..why does $%^!* radiate like heat??!?!??wtf is this?Lambright Radiation[edit: i took it apart. I think we should probably figure out more about what this is, or at least where it sits frequency-wise, before we continue playig with it in our homes....] next one If we assume that magnetic radiation is a function of the change in energy levels of an electron, forced into a vectored elliptical orbit around the nucleus...That would mean that the frequency of the radiation is (in close estimate) equal to the orbital frequency of the electron.Which, if my calculations are correct for Iron(Fe)would place this right around 281 Gigahertz.give or take variations in magnetic field intensity (mass dependent?)thats somewhere between microwave and visible light.the electric-charge vortex is a different effect than the radiation, more of the cause really... i dont know what effects this radiation might have on the human body, or objects placed into it.i need to do some more research before i continue to experiment with this. I had a whole slue of tests lined up last night, to include numerous types of materials, lasers, electro-static discharge, temperature monitoring a suspended container of water in the field. but what ended up happening, was i stared at it for a while, stuck my finger in it,. held various objects in the field and watched it stretch and flow towards them.began a series of charged particle tests, then got spooked by the stuff. i didnt want it radiating around me, not knowing what it was.... so i took it down for now, until i learn more.At this point my focus of study is going to be in the 281Ghz rangeThis is theorized off the Bohr atomic model, to be the frequency of a magnetic field, radiating from a magnetized iron atom.Using a technique similar to the emision of lazer-light frequencies,the "magnetron" uses the frequency of a ceramic-ferrite material to produce radiation in themicrowave frequency range.The Lambright Radiation, if it is indeed from the oscillations in the magnetic field itself, would be actually considered "microwaves", but approaching the edge of the scale to far-infrared light.something we call "milimeter waves" (EHF), noted because of their wavelength. Interference patterns within the field could easily explain frequency-peaks exceeding the low end of the infrared scale, which would correlate with the type of visual effect we are observing. (magnetic diffraction?)If this is the case, then this radiation would be relatively harmless to us. (may cause cancer in small laboratory animals) virtualy identicle to what we use for long-range microwave communications.except that this is completely incoherent, being that its an interference pattern.but , like i said im not entirely sure on this yet. so i'll need to learn more before i continue experimenting with it. Next one ok, FIRST you need to understand what the Perpetual Motion Holder is. Ed Leedskalnin gave this magical wonder to the world.its basically a metal loop, with a piece that can be open and closed like a switch. Ed used a seperate metal piece, called a "keeper", its like the bar you see across a "U"-magneta coil is wound around each end of the loop, opposite the gap.and wound opposite one another, to form two electromagnets.when current is sent through the coils, and the "keeper" is in place, a magnetic current will develop through the entire loop, holding the keeper in place. even after the electricity is shut off.After you understand this simple conceptthen go to Dave's YouTube page and watch all his videos.he shows a few different ways to make the PMH.its all the same concept, just applied differently.this new device is modeled after Ed's wheel, found in coral castleDave added his own creativity to it, and discovered that it radiates energy.its a very simple design, and Dave walks you through the building process in YouTube video. plus several other videos of him playing with it. I have to tell you, what you see in the videos doesnt do it justice, you have to see this for yourself. (all words of caution i mentioned above still apply) next post @ Hopei can confirm what Dave is saying,The test-version i built the other night was just sheet-metal bent into (almost) cylinders with nothin in the middle, i useda rubberband to keep them together until i charged it,then took the rubberband off to see that they were actually magnetically linked to each other. thats how i knew it was "on".once i pulled it apart, the pieces were no longer magnetizedJust like the PMHthe insulator dave uses (HDPE or whatever) this is much different than wood.most plastics seem to have very little attraction to the energy.but minerals and organic substances attract it very well.look at Daves videos when he plays with wood.i think using a wooden center might create a short-cut path for the energy to flow through.thats just my theory though.i know having a center to the device enables you to make it spin.but what im interested in are its solid-state applications.like a Zero-Point module. athough that cannot be used to properly explain this device, because according to ZPE theory, at a temperature of 0 Kelvin, this device would stop emmiting energy alltogether.So, from a scientific standpoint, Lambright Radiation will have to be explained by an entirely new theorem. One which should undoubetdly include Ed's model of Magnetic Current.this next post is from dave m. Hi, Dave,I finally got the tools and a galvanized pole. I cut the pole and bent the pieces to fit around my circle of plastic counter top material. I was wondering how much contact each piece needed. Right now some have contact the entire length from top to bottom and others vary. For instance, one section the pieces only contact at the top. The device will still energize like a pmh should but i fear that i dont have enough contacts to create a good working model. Please give me your opinion. I would really hate to take it apart unnecessarily. This project was very work intensive for me. When I was experimenting with it and recording, I used a large calcite crystal I had found a few years back. It seems as though the aura had a stream coming from the stone in kind of a whirling motion towards the generator. I can describe the aura itself as the same as if i let the gas out of a lighter, in that, it was a very subtle and translucent and it distorted the light reflecting through it in the same way the gas does. This made it impossible for my camera to record and for me to view later. I tried putting a window screen in front of the point of view of the camera as well and my camera simply isn't high quality enough coupled with an old tube television I have to review my videos. I thing that a new flat screen would actually clear up some of the distortions caused by this old T.V. Thanks for your inspiration Dave McTavish these next posts are from screaminvern at TEEP screaminvern (1 year ago)Remove | Block User | SpamHi david, I finished respacing the pipe segments on my wheel. I energized it with a 12V batt. I have a geode about the size of a tennis ball, and yes I can see a glimmer around it, and as a matter of fact when I move the geode over the top of the pipes, approx. 3-4 inches above, there seems to be what you discribed as a vortexPosted - 18/10/2010 : 05:29:17 AM --------------------------------------------------------------------------------My girlfriend, her two teens, and my 14 year old son, who described it " like a force field", see it. It is very subtle, but it is there.Posted - 19/10/2010 : 8:47:30 PM --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Just before I took my wheel apart to adjust the gap on the pipes, I checked it with a compass, two norths and souths. Yesterday morning I set the wheel over a magnetron and was amased at how much better I could see the waves. After about 10:00 a.m. I couldn't see them until that evening. I was wondering if you have experienced this Dave.Posted - 29/10/2010 : 3:08:09 PM --------------------------------------------------------------------------------The best way I know to describe it Dave, did you ever see the movie "Predator" with Arnold Schwarzenegger. If you did, the way they portrayed the Predator when he was cloaked is a good analogy."caveman at a Tesla convention"These next posts are by van --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Van T Stride Junior Member Join Date: Oct 2010Posts: 2 Corroborating Experience --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi-So far, I have been a lurker in this thread, but also an avid reader of the forum and following David's YouTube vids. I KNOW that he is correct in describing what he feels / felt, while experimenting with his device. Here is my experience: I don't have resources (time, mostly) to build David's rig. So I built a small 3" PMH which consists of two semi-circular pieces of spring steel, filed on the ends, to make a slightly oval profile. I used about 25 wraps of copper wire and energized with a car battery. Both halves are magnetized together (locked). The overall shape looks a bit like an egg. (There are no heels or legs sticking out.)I mounted this to a circular piece of plastic with zip ties, used a carriage bolt with a hex-nut - on the underside of the disk - and place the bolt in my variable speed drill and spun it at approx. 500 RPM. Using a variety of stones that I have collected over the years I tried every one (including Amethyst geodes which contain quartz) and felt very little - if anything. Then I tried a green rock I have which is very heavy for it's size which definitely has a great deal of crystalline composition (might be a form of Serpentine). Using this rock I DID feel a PUSH in my hand which varied depending on how I moved the rock in relationship to the spinning PMH. Looking closely at this stone, it does have at least one surface which could be viewed as a "cavity" (CAVITATION?) that is a finger-nail sized depression in the surface. It was near this surface at about 10 degree angle to the spin plane, that provided the most feedback (although I sometimes did feel a similar push using a pointed end of the stone nearly touching the "axle."Comment to Dave: Hang in there, buddy, I know you are right - check your geode for cavities / surface features that could be somehow collecting and amplifying the effect.I also noticed that Dave's rig is without one feature that Ed's rig included (and I have seen it in other's pictures on the forum) which is the "Quatrefoil" shape (PMH?) on the top edge of Ed's machine. I would theorize that adding a part shaped like this on Dave's device may amplify or "tune" the output?? I am also in Oregon, I live well North of Dave, but both my wife and I have felt a clear "push" when moving this stone over the PMH. I am tempted to take it to his "neck of the woods" and try it there. I also saw (with my eyes) some "interaction" between the stone and the PMH but I doubt it could be filmed and I am trying to decide if I really saw what I believe I saw.Also, I feel a little odd when I am around the PMH for extended periods of time. I slept with it on the night-stand last night and slept very well, but woke feeling very off - something in the pit of my stomach???-Van These are a few posts by successful replicators. There are some however who are not getting these results. Thanks for your interest, david