Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Please BAN and remove all posts from user cletushowell

Started by FatChance!!!, August 17, 2010, 07:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mk1

@all

With respect to all , i think a warning should be enough for now ...

People have a hard time understanding that what makes sense to them is never easy to explain to others and great care should be taken not to be made into a crazy person , he tried to illustrate something quite familiar to him self but really removed from most peoples optic .

Sometimes asking some one to give more detail of clues is not a bad thing.

People need some attention to shine , and give out all the needed information to share there reality , and other times its ist ...

Ist and Cletus are both calming to be reincarnation , who are you really ?

If you did know would you not tell ?

What if its only the second or third we have seen , but comes along many others , and start to arbitrarily turn them around ?

Give the guy a chance to wise up .

Note on AWFUL spelling many time my spelling got changed after posting ?

If you have a computer reading the internet for content , ist would not be a treat because the computer doesn't even get close to it Ex Mac...

Be careful before trowing stone , ask question demand clear answers !

@ cletus

Welcome ! to yOU !

Mark

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: CompuTutor on August 18, 2010, 12:03:01 AM
But above I asked for both an "Ignore" button,
and a "Report" button too to bring attention to/for Stefan.

Because "Ignore" doesn't aid in the newer forum threat
of mindless/endless 'Bot posting overload like "metamin34".

It will still chew-up the daily ledger (Home page) until reported.
the report function for threads exists, but appears to be disabled at the present time, the report function for pm's is currently active. my guess would be the cry babies abused the report function for threads and stefan got tired of reading through piles of frivolous 'reports' on a daily basis. you can try pleading your case to stefan...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

CompuTutor

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 18, 2010, 12:34:28 AM
the report function for threads exists, but appears to be disabled at the present time, the report function for pm's is currently active. my guess would be the cry babies abused the report function for threads and stefan got tired of reading through piles of frivolous 'reports' on a daily basis. you can try pleading your case to stefan...

I see your point, bet your right too.
TY

Maybe if he relabelled it
"Report Spam ONLY"
or just "SPAM"

I'll shutup and wait for our hero to respond now.  :D

Pirate88179

Wilby is 100% correct.  You can "ignore" all of the posts of any user by putting them on block for pm's.

Stefan is on a well deserved vacation traveling around Europe as we speak.  I have advised him on the many bot situations as well as the poster you have mentioned.

Rest assured, this type of behavior will not be tolerated here on OU.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

dllabarre

I did take the time to look at his videos.  As random as they are there could be something to what he is doing.

My vote is to leave cletushowell alone as long as he just posts his idea in his thread Can some explain how to tune oscilation from tesla 369 earthquake 2 power

There are others that post in a similar way as cletushowell and they aren't banned.

Just my 2 cents.
DonL