Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Who's paying the price for US wars? china! - 1 trillion $

Started by jikwan, August 19, 2010, 01:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jikwan

zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

IotaYodi

Total hogwash to me. How can americans pay for anything when the few rich here have taken their factories to China and outsourced all manner of services leaving Americans jobless. Almost all goods and services,no matter the quality,are overpriced and depleting the common mans bank accounts even faster. The free enterprise system has gone amuck. I dont trust politicians and Corporations even less.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

blueplanet

You are right.

Federal reserve prints dollars.

In theory, US Dollar is supposed to depreciate because of its supply in the currency market.

But China has been buying it up by loading up a gigantic amount of treasury debts.

blueplanet

To say that there is a mild climate change is an understatement. The world is actually being destroyed by a slow dead process called global warming.

Why do we end up with global warming? Because the US fights the wars, and China funds the wars. They do these at the cost of the environment.

Remember, when the air temperature reaches above 40 degree C, our brians would not function properly.

Red

The American plutocracy is going to be its undoing.
Any man knows when the corps take control of government you lose the country to them.
This is a war for oil and Halyburton as much as it is for selling of arms.
Iran is still in focus as it has been for the last 40 years, nothing has changed, just the reasoning and excuses to go and meddle with the people that live there.

You have lunatics in both parties (more so Repugnicans)
You have fanatics (religious) in both parties making intrusive regulation against the basis of America's constitution and choosing the bigotry over reason in the treatment of "outsiders".

You have no money for trams, trains, Internet and telecoms, roads, bridges, schools and hospitals. All of these are the basic tenets of a civilized and balanced society yet there seems to be oodles of money for military, R&D on killing people in the most efficient hands off manner, Corn propping up monopoly supply and agro business, meats and chemical foods yet none for fresh,clean and healthy foods. You Health system us bursting at the seams because of this monopoly yet no American even understands its existence, how it works and why a hamburger costs in real term $3 and not $1.30. Why are billion / trillion dollar companies getting taxpayer subsidies when tax payers are dying in the streets from curable / treatable illness? Is that not a sick system run by sick people?

If America had half a clue on its future the first thing it should do is dissemble the mechanism by which government functions, how its able to be so biased to one or the other party and why independents have no chance of Presidency which in a constitutional republic is essential! End the plutocracy = end the lobbying! Become a government of the people FOR the people. Building an empire on a companies credit acccount lasts only as long as the company stays in business.

America, China is about to eat you up and Europe is sitting there waiting for the downfall. They already sell Trams, trains, medical technology, aircraft, the best logistics equipment, every bus in every country is European, every truck in every country is Japanese or European, Every solar panel on every roof is Japanese, Chinese or German, new generator and motor technology is German and Japanese  but America wants to sell the world its bombs and wall street is still betting against America and making a fortune from it!

The corruption, political buyouts by big corps and the corp laws themselves are contemptible to a free people!

Finally, the biggest employer in the world is small business, not corporations who employ just 6% of the total workforce. America has to stop is imperialistic corporatocracy or will consume itself.

China has massive employment being driven by small business and not giant American companies. They barely even scratch a blip on the radar in fact most American companies don't make stuff in China, its in Indonesia and Italy, Taiwan still and the Philippines.

China is making its own way out competing America because it can. America is in my mind a cowardly bully incapable of cleaning its own house and feeding itself anything other than fat and grease because it does not understand itself, it has lost its way and its own moral compass as it stomped on the lives and meaning of far too many nations all in the name of selfish greed and monopolistic imperialism for the sake of (Insert corporation here). Its even too stupid to correctly educate its own people to THINK!

The people are not going to do shit until its too late. Westbro Church will still be protesting gays on wall street while Washington is gunned down by angry farmers from Iowa, telivangelists will still be bullshitting about a fiction novel and taking "donations" while the corporations have quietly packed up and left to a place where the people are not tossing flaming objects through the windows, are employable and the host nation is not bankrupt in all aspects.

When you have nothing to lose, what is stopping you from taking it all...

Karma is a bitch..
Americans reading this will want to pick me apart piece by piece but not once will they think, shit he's right. They will just go Neanderthal mode, full retard and start bashing shit because its all they can do. Hey you! You can't say that! America is number 1~~~

I digress, it never was number one, its just a slogan...100% beef!