Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I find the kick

Started by rtl8186, August 19, 2010, 07:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mannix

rtl,
You are right , there should not be dc ....unless you are somehow pushing electrons along the wire in one direction.
or the "transformer"  is being dc biased somehow .

Its hard to match your circuit to the video . I see a small torroid, not in the circuit

It would be good to put a picture with all your  connections and components  so that more people can do your experiment and  see it themselves.

I only have english unfortunately.

Please do NOT be tempted to use silicone devices

rtl8186

We call it a Royer oscillator. 
Many people call it the multivibrator.

QuoteCan you label your photo with the coil #, so we can better understand how you are connecting to the coils?
Yes,see photo.
QuoteWhat frequency is it operating at?
About 25MHz
I would suggest placing a resistive load on the output to see if the voltage maintains itself.
In video I connect resistor 1k parallel coil.
I connect 47 Omh-It not especially changes a signal.

QuoteAlso, make sure you zoom out in time on the oscilloscope because sometimes the 50Hz or 60Hz electric power is inducing in your coils and it will throw you off, and if you zoom out you can tell if the apparent DC is actually DC or very low frequency AC.

In video sweep of the oscilloscope   0.2*0.2microsecond/div

QuoteI only have english unfortunately.
Sorry I just had no time to overeat video.I try to describe everything in detail.

QuotePlease do NOT be tempted to use silicone devices
I am not have crazy tranzistors working at 25Mhz at 90v :o

stprue

Interesting video, I'm not sure I understand the bouncing of the scope voltage (runaway??).  In your first diagram it says you are using 6v (seen in vid) What is the schamatic that you posted?

Mannix

Thanks rtl,

It is very clear what you are doing now . Try for perfect harmony between the  rings so that they are in balance, and not effected much  by your hand (capacitance). And reluctant to oscillate but give off occasional bursts of rf noise

The two triodes will not be matched perfectly so you will need to fiddle with the coils which are exactly the same length.

A magnetic field  from a small magnet may then tip the balance in one direction or another .

I like the way you isolated everything from the mains.
I assume that you have no earth connections on the "anode battery"

My approach is slightly different , with more stages of low distortion amps so that I can work with very small signals.
here is one module.

keep with your approach though

Great  work !

EMdevices

rtl8186,  thanks for the labeled picture,  it helps a lot.

I'm a little slow, but I just realized your tube is in the center of the wood block,  the heat can build up pretty high if it doesn't have any air circulation or vent holes, and it looks like there are no vents (wood is a thermal insulator and traps the heat).  You might want to re-engineer the supports.  I'm no expert in vacuum tubes, but I think excessive heat will prematurely damage them or you can have a fire hazard from heated wood that gives off combustible gases.  But if you're happy with it and it works it does look practical.  I like how you assembled the CD clear disks to support the coils.

QuoteIn video I connect resistor 1k parallel coil.
I connect 47 Omh-It not especially changes a signal.

what DC signal magnitude do you have?

So you're operating at 24 MHz, that makes sense. I had a TPU wound about the same size, and it operated in the double digits MHz frequency as well.  I was just driving it with a signal generator and when I found the resonant frequency it exhibited the same hand effects.  What is happening is you are resonating the operating coil's capacitance per turn with the inductance per turn, just like a Tesla coil secondary, except this one is circular.  I've done this many times too, and due to the E-fields, your hand or any conductor nearby will change the capacitance and change the resonant frequency, which is what you are observing as well.   Pretty neat how that works.  TAO started a thread here on this forum about the E-field and the hose effect, you probably read it, if you haven't it can help understand what is going on.  I suggest inserting very small capacitance at the terminals of the operating coils to change the frequency slightly and see what happens, you might hit on some resonant frequency that produces a higher DC voltage on the output.

but before that, change the time on the scope to 1/100 seconds per division to see if there is a 50Hz wave on your signal,  that's what I was trying to say before.  If there isn't then you're good, you have a pure DC signal induced by the "squeezing the hose effect"

@Mannix
I know you're been playing with tubes,  but why do you say his triodes are not evenly matched?   Isn't that the purpose of incorporating two triodes into the same vacuum tube, to keep them as matched as possible? I don't expect small differences to affect the oscillator in any significant way, my Royer oscillators worked with even different discretes just fine, the only requirement seems to be the frequency cutoff.

EM

P.S.

rtl8186,   you might want to change the way you connect to the coils to try another idea.   Use the collector coils instead of the spiral coils,  and the spiral coils as the OUTPUT.   There seems to be some confusion about which is the COLLECTOR and which is the CONTROL coil.   If you do that, you won't have enough capacitance anymore, so you might want to insert a capacitor to resonate with.

Most importantly,  what you are experimenting with is contradictory to the SM videos which suggest tuning into a magnetic frequency, but these experiments you're conducting are in accordance with the SM letters to Mannix, so any results you get will be interesting but might not be Free Energy.  If you can get a good reliable "turbine" effect that drags the electrons in the copper or "squeezes the hose", then you have something that is unique and it's your contribution like wattsup seems to be telling us, I just hope that it will be overunity and not just another rotational electric turbine DC to AC converter.