Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

putting both on the same thread ion propulsion and antigravity

Started by cletushowell, August 22, 2010, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cletushowell

ok the next level of travel im going to give you the basics and you guys can start building the ion turbins plasmas or salt water creating magnetic feilds a and b with no iron
this is known as mr a and mrb in the ufo book and adalade jemini is the meni spectrum you can double the light using a prisms and also the magnifyer is so powerfull not due to just the light but the shawdow is the negative energy its both energy seperated the reason is the ight not exactly in the middle is bent around the curve light thru a v is directed optics light towards the v is reflected optics this reflection controls the - energy the photon I call it the magnifying Glass not only does this with light but all frequency its I guess like a diode im not shure i dont understand the electrical componets but this is the concept demostrate it easy put a led to one side your finger it goes thru the otherside the nail it does not anyways feel free to ask this is the next propusion direct ion feilds

cletushowell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lLqBpi-mPU
here is the Ion propusion jet I built it does go antigravity
its would aluminum around the rock the rock is not needed but was demonstrating the abilty to lift the coral castle rocks
the aluminum n the inside is a soda can cut with snips twiste around to create a circle its the taped to a jumper wire this is then taped very good so and current and gas has to go out the back a ring inside a ring inside a ring
aluminum tape aluminum
ther is salt it can either be on the rock or in the water the water does not need salt it will oxidise the aluminum rather fast and build its own pasma as the plasma gets saturated the oxidation is sloed but ion flow is increased the amount of take controlls the oxidization
rate this can be used with tels turbins direct propusion dual turbins air water sace or even axle driven systems.
any voltage depending on amount of salt or aluminum in the soup mix .
the steam generated can turn tesla turbin generators and or possible combust or be used in a steam type engine then the water circled back for direct propulsion again this can be done from light in my light bulb experiment
from frequency and also in the dark using several power sources it and black light
can be powered by stuubliefield coils earth batteries using jouel theif I beleive standard magnets and moray valves basicaly any flow of energy from a negative to a positve
more understanding need to be done on the joe cell im working on that take this and add to it please post your experiments your designs and how you built them for others.

cletushowell

I must be doing a bad job explaining ion
propulsion because no one understands
energy flows all the time in a magnet from - to +
it never stops you may not see it flow but it does
it jumps the gap creates the rainbow
ion propulsion can tap any two energy sources
direct them thru a conductive fluid and create
movent in the fluid call it a temperature change call it
magnetic flow call it what ever you want
its free energy between any two sources theres always a difference
even in the same peice of iron
theres two ends those ends circle energy
by adapting the energy circle thru the fluid making a easier
way of flow you get movement that movement turns your tesla turbins or water or air direct no need for motors or engines just tuning the natural
energy flow of earth finding the highest points of energyvand lowest and conducting them that creates a ion flow
when you learn how to do this very effeciently control the lows make them lower magnify the highs by making them higher
you ion flow is greater
take a white paper  and black paper
we all know the energy goes to the black
so you have a ion flow tap that
and you get free power well what about at night
energy swaps but you dont just need energy
like heat does your ear ever stop hearing
does it ever stop vibrating
does it ever stop moving
no it doesnt its always receiving energy
do we have to define where the energy come from
no just use it build a ear that never stops moving
like stubblfield or lazzer saber coils do
put those coils to a ion plasma and you dont lose energy between the gaps of the magnets on the wheel you alway have the
energy flowing 

cletushowell

Pay close attention to the spirals 
Imagine the thorax of the bee magnifying the energy radiation 
Filtering it through just the right amount of water to do this effect 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUO5WMImrbM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Einstien calculates 4 years with no bees till the world dies we got two left so who cares go test this shit. 
Look at the bee portion he cuts off where the stinger would be 
If a stinger swells the skin and some people are allergic and actualy swell 
Up like a ballon that means the stinger is full of radiation its proven to help arthritus i know why its attracting water 
In the skin but when not in the skin its attracting radiation that radiation must go to the thorax the rings on the bee 
The back if you cut those off you should have basicaly mini antennas 
That radiate to the rings similar to this 
Electrical drawing of the spirals so i can see those bee stingers radiating enough energy to lift that board and him that seems pretty good design to me the popsicle sticks must be like the moray box stoping the antenna bee stingers from absorbing energy huh what do you think mini radiation machine creating ion propulsion board?
Ten thorax would glue to a popsicle stic pretty good not ten wings 
How the popsicles sticks hold that much thrust is the question?
That video is awesome.
I want one of those!!!

Match those bees from the first video with this video 
Check out this video on YouTube:
This video you get to the end match the bees thorax with the magnification waves on the top video 
Water is a radiant absorber 
Sunburn blisters 
Black bumble bees have a big body and must have a stinger /antenna that absorbes more radiation 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cZEWab8cxo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
This video you see antigravity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9hncZpYjkM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
This video you see bees 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itjqNelz5WU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
special thanks to real verbs