Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ok help me out how do you build 120 volt 100 amp battery

Started by cletushowell, August 22, 2010, 09:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cletushowell

Hope im sorry i dont if you email me its a lot easier
ch@helpuflip.com
im sorry im 30 and trying my best but I
cant possible understand the chemistry
gas pressures reactive ellements
the wave formats all on my own maybee in a team or group
i could do miracles from my knowlegde
but im limited in each area to the basics
the funds are limited and testing can only be done
what i can do around answering everyones questions
and thats important because you probly have my answers and i probly have yours and we can all thank tesla for creating this wonderful
internet to put millions of brains together to try to figure out his one
he probly left the answer in this wireless phone im holding
typing this to a satalight that can
transmit pictures and videos but not power
why why cant the picture color and frequency be split
and pulsed to a stublfield coil
or charge a battery or a capacitor
am i just stupid or do we not have the answers
im not a electeonics engineer but can some one explain
the problem in the wireless energy transfer so i can answer it.

Hope

Good Morning All,   Cletus if we work on the 3-6-9 and get it correct we can just use ANY bag of magnets to as a battery , the earth, a rock, wood     anything created of atoms.    I suggest we study up on 3-6-9 theory from the masters who made it work.    Seems like when we finally arrive at alot of our answers they are different than we ever imagined.  Then we see it simply and conclude we were blocking our own self (at least it is my own experience)   If we cant get our ++ to multiply perhaps we can make our more negative polarity more negative.   I wonder if we can make our collapes even faster using particles moving faster than voltage/current.  Can we some how grab what we consider counter productive and make it "slam" the coil voltage/current harder.  Like getting a push down the hill at first on a sled, make the occupants (the current and voltage get outside the ride and push).   Photons may be useful.    Anyway if we can get your earth battery amp figured out and working we will not need any battery, plugs, power bills, regulations   etc......

cletushowell

Im pretty upset in fact i think im
going to go to Bed like the goverment
wants me to yes you can do everything
you stated yes i did have a small success
and lifted the little rock
a bit no i cant post the video yet till some goverment mother fucking
asshole reviews it and gets clearance to unlock my computer
im so sick of this shit you have no clue how much these worthless well im
done cussing you get the video in a couple days probly when my computers
processing again beings its a holiday probly be wed what do you know its now unlocked
stupid really pissing me off ill attemp to download now its basically ezekials wheel in a wheel

the_big_m_in_ok

cletushowell said:
Im pretty upset in fact i think im going to go to Bed like the goverment
wants me to yes you can do everything ... a bit no i cant post the video yet till some goverment mother fucking asshole reviews it and gets clearance to unlock my computer ...
That implies you're being watched?  I myself never tried to do anything remotely like you're doing with the endeavors you're attempting---even if I understood what previous theorists had done before me to get at OU--- because someone looking or hacking might be able to take what I did and perform some act of retribution against John Q. Public that I might be partly responsible for.
im so sick of this shit you have no clue how much these worthless ...
They've got you outgunned.  Try not to piss them off.  I don't.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.