Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ok help me out how do you build 120 volt 100 amp battery

Started by cletushowell, August 22, 2010, 09:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cletushowell

Based on my understanding it all comes down to
temperature change the top of the pyramid would never
equal at any time the same energy level
due to the fact of the  wheel inside a wheel design
so the red sea was parted like my water propulsion
jet theres so much power it would literaly cut the sea in half like cutting metal with a lazer the reason its the concentrated
energy is a ionic transfer but suface area and
the amount of how close the energy transfer is
matters a lot so it basicaly made so much steam it created a green house effect muttiplying and traping the uv rays
magnifying the solar effect by bouncing the
uv rays between the steam and then absorbing them into the ark
so the people were not harmed by them
this can be done with a antenna and a moray cell
type system and the pyramid design
can be changed to the plasma so the top frequency never equals the bottom
frequency giving you continual
type of ion transfer i think the key is like soarks said quenching the spark
gap i did all energies go thru 8 so everything goes thru
8 all the cloclk and not only goes thru 8 but thru 144,000 and around in
3 bigger loops the pyramids are calculated for the amount of energy to work every day of the year the myans have 5 cursed days the energy croses the cap in a negative way that cap is because they didnt calculate the diamond effect you still didnt email me
ch@helpuflip.com

cletushowell

Trust me one theses goverrmennts thought they could cut the sea in half
but i know where the messed up the frequency
they used absorbed into the sea floor
shit your hands in the bottom of the tub like shiting plates you see the energy equals onboth sides but put your hands in a cup and raise them a inch or fwo and drop it fairly fast this is what happened
it was either testing of a bomb or testing of haarp
that caused the tusami now the inventer of haarp knew it would be used for evil so he gave it to both sides or maybee he knew
it would cause damage testing and if both sides had it neither could blame the other but they know if they were testing
so they know whos responsible thats why they list the testing
between countries but they dont tell john q
im like 99 % shure were behind in weapons
im really hoping the lorence lab guys finished the lazers early and all that crop circles are from the vibration of the laser pulse but they still
have no defense were very vulnurable nation
not trying to scare you but our roards are all black
they cut straight in half with lazers
they shoukd be apoxy covered like the arrors painted  for two reasons one
the water does not nuetralize the oil and desolve the road requiring tar
every two years for maintenance and
two white bounces light so it make it way harder to cut
and three the apoxy can be made of a fiberglass
that builds a static that make antigravity
stuf really feasable and no dust or minimal
the sides of the roads can be changed where the ion flows
auto collect garbage cigarete buts trash and into vortex
based trash system cleaning up our roadways
with just the wind from every car
you know how much power you could generate from the air stream on a ca freeway all day its like a constant wind factory
but we got better energy then wind progjects
in fact its kinda sad there puttibg in giant wind farms but its so people cant use that land forcing highrises at least here midwest is diffrent they have common sense farmers with brains
realize the land is usable built deer habitats and
private reserves here we cant even
improve our own fishing everythings federal
controlled 

cletushowell

This will trip you out this is how stupid our federal parks are in ca every seven years we go thru a drought or so do you know why
the federal parks refuse to maintain the
underlying trees and cut out the bad trees
the more radiation stores water like a blister to a sun burn so every seven years or so we get a big as fire followed by flooding
all that undergroubd water is released like poping a bister they dont need water projectes well maybey a couple but they need to maintain the trees
till the land so its always the same every year
or close to it its like collecfing the condesate from your houss ac and letting it all go at once stupid

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Hope on September 06, 2010, 08:44:26 PM
If a  positive charge traveling north (from the 6 position on a clock) and two like charges were approaching from the 3 o'clock and the 9 o'clock position a collision will be lined up.  This is only a 2 D model, wire is like the 6 o'clock charge carrier, two coils ramming the 6 at center can fire the 6 to greater than light speed?...  ...This is kind hurried   sry am to busy 2 nite     bfn.
@Hope
I partly understand what you said, I think.  Magnetic fields are a force, to my understanding.  Electrons, subatomic particles and ions often carry a charge.  Neutrinos don't, but they're not used in ion thrusters. 
... or will it take collapsing magnetic field to do that? ...
I might be able to envision something to that effect.  BEMF/CEMF can increase the EMF available, but that's what I get from the sentence.
Thomas Edison discovered linear induction in the 1930's, so it can't be improved upon (unpatentable natural physical magnetic reaction/interaction between matter and magnetism).  But it's not AC current, it's DC.  Matter accelerates in one direction with the possible exception of pulsating DC.  Then the electrons/ions/plasma rather *stagger* toward the engine exhaust nozzle.  I hadn't thought of a half-wave rectified pulse in a transformer, but that might not work well in the transformer.  It wouldn't be AC.

*Collapsing magnetic field*?
There are inventions in ion/plasma thrusters that use varying electrical frequencies in a segmented conductive cylinder to accelerate the working fluid to the nozzle.  That way the inventor "improved" on Edison's discovery.  No improvement to me.

Would that qualify as a collapsing magnet field?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

cletushowell

Ok i need some help please watch this video
then read the notes
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZNnwQ8HJHU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

at the end he states the capcitor is the spring
the inductor is the mass the resistor is tge air friction
so
1 teslas black box changed the resistor in the air
by bouncing the sping the curent thru the tubes
2 tuned the inductor to match the
   Resistance
3 phase the capacitors the spring to bounce the motor in
reverse does that sound right
the input is the antenna frequency
the tubes motor and caos would alwats match the only thing that needs to change is the inductance and that could actialy be the throttle
from the light video i watched ill post it too
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYgFuUl9_Vs&feature=youtube_gdata_player