Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bash Rosemary Ainslie

Started by WilbyInebriated, August 23, 2010, 01:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Rosemary Ainslie

o View Profile
          o Personal Message (Online)

Re: Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder
« Reply #488 on: Today at 07:04:27 PM »

* Reply with quoteQuote
    * Modify messageModify
    * Remove this messageRemove
    * Split TopicSplit Topic

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on Today at 11:54:06 AM

Listen up BILL

Did you help write the IEE paper that has my name, Aaron, Harvey, Glen and Steve's name on it? NO?

Listen up ASHTWETH

Did YOU help write the IEEE paper that has your name on it?  I THINK NOT.  I am absolutely on record that you did not contribute ONE WORD to that paper.  NOR does it have Aaron's name on it. Where did that come from?  He had nothing to do with writing that paper.  And you were only invited to be my submissions agent as is my right as first auhtor.  BUT that's all you did.  Or all you were invited to do.  The thing is that you gave that right to Harvey.  But please don't now pretend that you actually wrote any part of it.  This is Open Source Ashtweth.  We're interested in the TRUTH.  And I'm tired of those many insinuations that you seem to rely on to make a point.

The warnings given to Rose are for a reason, she is not what you can know BUDDY , HENCE WHY getting banned and 5 people here attempting to make sure open source engineers  dont get their time wasted and we have EVERY RIGHT to  (as we were there) warn  Rose not to cause slanderous distracting false posts of Glen and deviate from the technology
    ]

Not sure of the point here.  I'm afraid you're babbling.

Wake up Bill, maybe ill give you time or day after i see you match what we did for 5 months with the IEE till then Buddy dont make me laugh and wake up AND READ .

I did not get her banned, i sated that already , you stupid XXX ..can you READ Bill ???

Ashtweth Palise.

Again - inarticulate babbling.  You need to hold onto your head there Ashtweth.  You're losing it

Stefan i will be amending my recommendations,

I hope so Ashtweth.  They need amendment.  And what is this about 'recommendations'.  We were given to understand that you INSTRUCT Stefan.  Good heavens.

R

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 23, 2010, 02:05:36 PM
i don't think so rose. you may be able to use the quote function and then cut/paste the whole quote, but the post will be by you.
stefan can most likely move them while keeping the original posters name.

I'll just press on then.  I'll just remove everything that Ash and Glen have written and then they can air their views here.

Thanks Wilby.  Not sure that it's a good solution.  But at least it will be off my thread.  It's read by academics for heaven's sake.  I just don't need that drivel.

Kindest as ever,
Rosie

Rosemary Ainslie

fuzzytomcat

* Open Source Experimentalist
          o View Profile
          o Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder
« Reply #476 on: Today at 01:52:51 PM »

* Reply with quoteQuote
    * Modify messageModify
    * Split TopicSplit Topic

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on Today at 12:58:39 PM

Bill you were wrong about Glen and you didn't read what was in front of you, your a waste of posts , my Motivation needs not to be conveyed to you, work on your comprehension skills then read the names on the IEEE paper good luck BUDDY,

R is for R it means R as used in READ. We learning yet? dont try and make me Fing laugh man its not funny

Glen should of not needed to defend himself you way past the 8 ball buddy, glad i found this out now. We will get back to the technology now, when you learn to read you can follow our progress

Ashtweth

http://www.scribd.com/doc/23455916/Open-Source-Evaluation-of-Power-Transients-Generated-to-Improve-Performance-Coefficient-of-Resistive-Heating-Systems

;D

Rosemary Ainslie

ashtweth_nihilisti

* Open souce will free humanity
          o View Profile
          o WWW
          o Email

« Reply #475 on: Today at 12:58:39 PM »

* Reply with quoteQuote
    * Modify messageModify
    * Split TopicSplit Topic

Bill you were wrong about Glen and you didn't read what was in front of you, your a waste of posts , my Motivation needs not to be conveyed to you, work on your comprehension skills then read the names on the IEEE paper good luck BUDDY,

R is for R it means R as used in READ. We learning yet? dont try and make me Fing laugh man its not funny

Glen should of not needed to defend himself you way past the 8 ball buddy, glad i found this out now. We will get back to the technology now, when you learn to read you can follow our progress

Ashtweth

Rosemary Ainslie

ashtweth_nihilisti

* Open souce will free humanity
          o View Profile
          o WWW
          o Email

« Reply #473 on: Today at 12:46:31 PM »

* Reply with quoteQuote
    * Modify messageModify
    * Split TopicSplit Topic

Quote from: Pirate88179 on Today at 12:41:40 PM

Ash:

I am glad you are done with me...I was getting bored from your first lying post.

Bill

I hope you evaluate what you just did Bill, rejected 5 peoples requests and admin's request to progress with out interference, i certainly am discarding you from being any one with a sound mind or trust worthy

go read the IEEE paper, do the same then come and talk about me and others dont call me lier  BUDDY you, you look even stupider then your contribution here

Sorry Bill, you screwed it your self

Ash