Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Coil Plasma Thruster!

Started by void109, September 02, 2010, 12:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

void109

Hey everyone,

I've been distracted for too long, I have been caught up in my first Tesla Coil replication.  Maybe not useful for energy research (maybe), but it was a great learning experience regarding high voltage.

Anyway, to the point, I saw that over the course of the year, some playing with the SEC circuit and variations (very sorry I cant remember your handle specifically), were creating little propellers using the plasma discharge as thrust.  So I thought I'd do the same experiment with my big coil!  Yup, thrust!

Enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCsL6QQ616A

void109

Can anyone tell me if there is power dissipated as a result of the thrust itself (gas ionization)?

z.monkey

Well, I'm no expert in Tesla Coils, but you have motion, so that indicates you have at least some flow, which would indicate power dissipation.  But the electric currents are AC, right?  Could it be airflow causing the wire to spin?  The arcs are heating the air, and the rising air causes a flow around the torus.  Then maybe that flow is causing a slow vortex to form in the air and spin the wire...

Put a source of smoke close to the torus, maybe on the side, or towards the bottom, and see if you get air flow...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

void109

I'm sure its not from heat rising around the toroid or anything like that, this is a common experiment I guess, goes by many names, plasma motor, ion thruster, ion motor, etc.

Also there's no time for an air vortex to form around the toroid, it starts moving immediately with applied current.

cletushowell

Im sorry i cant post the video
of my antigravity experiment my internets down
anyways yes it creates temperture change im polorising the rock
now it should levitate in a bit when i get to boiling
point byt the rock then has to convert the energy gas to air
like a hovercraft to control lift in air
some how eds rocjs not only lifted antigravity
but some must have had the right air conversion
built in well just heard a spark better go check my
experiment it did lift the soda can and copper
controlled up and down
in tge water acutaly clear above the water and droped it back down but my displacment of air was not controlled to float above water i believe the amount of steam in air of the condensation at night allows enough
moisture to levitate in air