Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Copper Zinc Tap Water Fuel Cell

Started by Poit, September 16, 2010, 02:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b_rads

Quote from: dasimpson on February 21, 2011, 04:13:26 PM
i got to say doing reserch brings up some very strange things i wonted to find images of inside a abttery but instead got a page explaining how femal  toys go wrong and how they can be fixed internet strange place
Way too funny! 
I was searching for images once (Big Mac).  I understand how embarrasing it can be.
HaHa

dasimpson

big mac i dont ethern wont to attemp that search
Quote from: b_rads on February 21, 2011, 04:22:10 PM
Way too funny! 
I was searching for images once (Big Mac).  I understand how embarrasing it can be.
HaHa

dasimpson

im serching images of copper zinc battery and well no new radical ideas as of yet

zinc and copper plates seem to be the most used idea

the idea goes a long way back because of Baghdad-Batteries but when they were about was befor lightbulbs etc so what the hell were they used for

b_rads

Quote from: dasimpson on February 21, 2011, 04:26:50 PM
the idea goes a long way back because of Baghdad-Batteries but when they were about was befor lightbulbs etc so what the hell were they used for
Probably using them to power their ipod - ?????

In the for what it's worth catagory
The Area Effect
The relative area of the anode and cathode has a pronounced effect upon the amount of corrosion that occurs due to Galvanic Corrosion. A small anode (the less noble metal, such as aluminium) joined to a large cathode (the more noble metal, such as stainless steel) will result in a high current density on the aluminium, and hence a high rate of corrosion.
In an electrochemical cell, the anode is the site where electrons are produced through the chemical activity of the metal. The anode is the area where metal loss occurs
The cathode in an electrochemical cell is the site where electrons are consumed. For each electron that is produced at an anodic site, an electron must be consumed at a cathodic site.

Q.  In order to have high current, do we overkill on the cathode side of the battery?

dasimpson

i would say they would be best equal but i guess you would have to experement.
i know from batterys the smaller the cathode the less current the battery will supply but capacity stays the same

thats how i understand it anyway

compare to a battery the zinc anode has for more area then the cathoide