Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

An electrical antioxidant?

Started by stevensrd1, September 22, 2010, 10:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

Well I dont know about lee crock that much,,I just read about his when you mentioned it, seems an interesting fellow. Nothing wrong with trying experimental things for health, Ive tried a many myself. In fact Ill mention one that is fairly easy, as to does it work, only you can be the judge,,with trial and error, I guess. Take a ground wire,,coming from a rod in the earth, yes a house ground will work but may have stray AC signal in it. Now take a 9v battery, run the positive of the battery to the ground,,preferably thats a wire running to a pipe in the earth,,not your homes AC ground. Then take the negative of the battery, and wire that to a antistatic wrist band, then wear it say while your laying on your bed, for a night. In theory with the earth ground acting as one capacitor plate and your body acting as the other capacitor plate, well the same way a capacitor charges,,the earth ground will supply a little electrons to the positive of the battery, and some electrons will come off the negative of the battery going to your body. Think of it as perhaps an electrical or electronic antioxidant. And with some electrons added to the body,,and since extra electrons can help stop free radicals, by giving them the electron they want, less cellular damage occurs, in theory of course. And I guess Ill leave that as it is. Remember it took many years for aging and free radical damage to occur,  so if this does help the body or health or even help stop or repair some cellular damage, it will not happen overnight..Best wishes,,stephen....

jas_bir77

Quote from: stevensrd1 on November 12, 2010, 05:05:42 AM
Well I dont know about lee crock that much,,I just read about his when you mentioned it, seems an interesting fellow. Nothing wrong with trying experimental things for health, Ive tried a many myself. In fact Ill mention one that is fairly easy, as to does it work, only you can be the judge,,with trial and error, I guess. Take a ground wire,,coming from a rod in the earth, yes a house ground will work but may have stray AC signal in it. Now take a 9v battery, run the positive of the battery to the ground,,preferably thats a wire running to a pipe in the earth,,not your homes AC ground. Then take the negative of the battery, and wire that to a antistatic wrist band, then wear it say while your laying on your bed, for a night. In theory with the earth ground acting as one capacitor plate and your body acting as the other capacitor plate, well the same way a capacitor charges,,the earth ground will supply a little electrons to the positive of the battery, and some electrons will come off the negative of the battery going to your body. Think of it as perhaps an electrical or electronic antioxidant. And with some electrons added to the body,,and since extra electrons can help stop free radicals, by giving them the electron they want, less cellular damage occurs, in theory of course. And I guess Ill leave that as it is. Remember it took many years for aging and free radical damage to occur,  so if this does help the body or health or even help stop or repair some cellular damage, it will not happen overnight..Best wishes,,stephen....

hi this is exactally opposite to what lee's has done.you can watch his video on utube where he mentions that you just need a copper tube  which he groundes to eliminate his  aura or the extra energy or the free radicals (i think) because that' extra energy you pickup from electric Fields,cellphones,computers etc. you watch his video maybe it may help you. 

stevensrd1

@ jas
Yes ty, I have seen his videos,,and schematics. The only issue I have for the poor fellow that passed away, in his urgency to help people, he charged 3000 bucks for his machine. Then he eventually out of the goodness of his heart Im sure, dropped the price to 1000 bucks. If I sound a bit sarcastic, Its because I am being such, 3000 bucks,,geesh the parts alone could be bought for under 50 bucks, and most likely less if you knew where to shop. I just find it odd when people act like there trying to help, then they offer a price tag, and the price tag is outrageous. If your trying to really help then give the information away for free, even if you need the money, you can still offer it cheap knowing everyone cant afford expensive stuff. And if it really works as good as described, eventually the word will get out, and everyone will buy it, even if its cheap, you would still in time get rich, see how that can still work and benefit the poor people..AH well,,just a personal ranting! 

jas_bir77

Quote from: stevensrd1 on November 14, 2010, 03:08:48 PM
@ jas
Yes ty, I have seen his videos,,and schematics. The only issue I have for the poor fellow that passed away, in his urgency to help people, he charged 3000 bucks for his machine. Then he eventually out of the goodness of his heart Im sure, dropped the price to 1000 bucks. If I sound a bit sarcastic, Its because I am being such, 3000 bucks,,geesh the parts alone could be bought for under 50 bucks, and most likely less if you knew where to shop. I just find it odd when people act like there trying to help, then they offer a price tag, and the price tag is outrageous. If your trying to really help then give the information away for free, even if you need the money, you can still offer it cheap knowing everyone cant afford expensive stuff. And if it really works as good as described, eventually the word will get out, and everyone will buy it, even if its cheap, you would still in time get rich, see how that can still work and benefit the poor people..AH well,,just a personal ranting!

their is a yahoo group for lee and i think over there u can find e-mail address of the person who was making circuits board for lee he is selling circuits boars foe 200 , i did not buy from him , since i am in India ,even 200 is very expensive.
you don't need to buy any circuits also you have free circuit diagram on the overunity thread or you could just but 10 d size cells  connect them to make 3v output( 2 cells * 5 cells rows ) and keep on changing the terminal from -ve to +ve that's all and you also need some meshwire .that's all you need.
bye
hope it helps

stevensrd1

@ jas
Ah I see,,well ty for the information..