Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

An electrical antioxidant?

Started by stevensrd1, September 22, 2010, 10:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

Hard to say how, But Ive did the research,,and its all about the electron. There no doubt is a way make an electrical or electronic antioxidant however.
Its said back in biblical days people lived far into age, like 1000 even. Not that I put alot of belief in the bible. But one wonders is that the only book world wide that says humans live to such old ages. And if humans did live to such ages back then, were there more free electrons about,,in the air perhaps as negative ions, or on the ground from more storms. It is said the earths magnetic field is lowering,,and has been for ages. So that means it was stronger back in the day, that could cause more electron activity about, perhaps even in us as we move about in earths magnetic field. Ive read some say to ground your bed with a grounding blanket, its just a type of cover that can carry a small charge,,that goes to a wire in the earth. The story there was that the body would naturally pull electrons from ground as it needs them, that today our shoes dont allow us a grounding to get electrons. So many things to reconsider, but if the antioxidant is merely a  molecule that can donate an electron to the body, there are lots of things that can generate, and donate electrons, something to think about.

amigo

I read somewhere that NAC should be taken with Vit C in 1:2 ratio (1 NAC - 2 Vit C)...

As for back in the days, well people lived on the ground, they walked on it (barefoot), slept on it, touched it often and what not.

Today, most people live in high-rises or in isolated dwellings containing concrete, plaster and other insulators, not to mention wearing rubber soles on their shoes.

I have been contemplating the whole body/medicine issue for awhile now and am of an opinion right now that every bodily "issue" is an electrical problem in its essence.

Having said that, we need to adjust, or interface, our electricity to what body needs, normal AC or DC ain't it, even though both do cause an effect to some extent.

blueplanet

I fear that we are being fooled by the media. The mainstream media keep chanting about the benefits of antioxidants, but the fact is that not all the oxidation processes in the body should be inhibited.

One of the oxidation processes we need is the conversion from sulfite to sulfate. Sulfite is one of the FDA-approved toxins which is technically also an antioxidant. It is being used as a preservative which delays mold growth. But sulfite is a very sticky ions. Excessive built-up of sulfite salts in the human body can inhibit excretion of heavy metals. People with too much sulfite in the body feel as if they have chronic fatigue syndrome, with symptoms ranging from asthma to severe stomach cramps and tinnitus.

stevensrd1

I hope were not being fooled, or played as they say. It has crossed my mind more then once, but I usually try to brush such off considering such things can go so overboard, and I see it do such in many people. But I have tried alot of things in my time, Im a bit alternative, aside from good old fashioned pain pills, "and Ill admit pain pills usually work",aside from that what has big pharma really offered us. I have found over the years nothing seems to beat the wonders of a magnet, believe it or not. The problem with magnets is there slow workers, but in a few hours, sometimes less they can stop pain, speed healing and more. Most stick a magnet on and 10 minutes later feel nothing and say oh it dont work,,but they really do wonders,,just ever slowly. I also noticed ozonating liquids seems to help sometimes, lots of liquids and deep breathing exercises for about an hour or two,,also a bit of electrical body zapping never hurt no one, with an electrical sticky pad type massager ,I guess that one kind of acts like a robert becker zapper there, but its a massager, all amazing helpful healing stuff there. And last but not least im sure, nibble on a live plant now and then, amazing things plants and herbs for health.

jas_bir77

hi , you could try building lee crocks devise, he  used  his devise to cure 10000 people in 3 years using the same principle, as you are mentioning.there is a thread in overunity.com in his name.