Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Obsure Reference YOU CAN BUILD GEET Reactor SAFE

Started by Hope, September 22, 2010, 01:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

happyfunball

Quote from: Hope on September 22, 2010, 08:49:17 PM
Read the facts before you condem this.  Aussie and French Governments are using this so are 100's more.     This is based on a well known principle just  suppressed so others shy away or sour grapes it.     Pearls before "what"?   -100C and 400C fracture the fluids as do the generated magnetic field (in the goss till 4 ft)    This is state of the art refractor what a sucessful moe cell hopes to do and more it seems.   Looks simple and I looked today at the pipe costs they are 3-4 US dollars each average.  So not a huge investment.     Ever notice how trolls find the working devices topics quickly?   This is thermo dynamics, reusing wasted heat and pressure flows to do extra work which pay off in the form of more useful work.  Where is any request of ANY kind for your gold??   LOL  your funny!
edited grammer

It's 'grammar,' and the suppression excuse gets a little old. It's a vapor carburetor attached to a pipe within a pipe, which certainly does not produce plasma (super-heated gas), which would absolutely melt said pipes. I'm sorry, but from everything I've read about the GEET it's a scam. Don't take it personally.

Hope

Hey quit the babble please, first study this subject not ignorantly troll it.   MIT tested this device and proved it does have these properties.  Then MIT changed the heat source to another type and pattened it.     You just need to read the science journals included in the website.   Ask Ash if it works!
edited the knuckles dragging remark out.

happyfunball

Quote from: Hope on September 22, 2010, 09:53:49 PM
Hey quit the unread babble please,   MIT tested this device and proved it does have these properties.  Then MIT changed the heat source to another type and pattened it.    LOL     your arrogance shows your knuckles drag the ground when you walk.    You just need to read the science journals included in the website.   Ask Ash if it works!

I know this is a sensitive subject, since you have invested your entire ego structure in the idea that the GEET is not a scam. Paul Pantone's device is a scam.I have both read about his supposed 'vortexes' and watched his videos. Plans are available, build one and prove me wrong. Good luck.

Hope

MIT must also therefore be a scam, huh?     Your on the job, huh?  LOL

Hope