Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Obsure Reference YOU CAN BUILD GEET Reactor SAFE

Started by Hope, September 22, 2010, 01:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

An Anwser is well known but to us?   Free plans for GEET multi fuel chamber can even burn water.  (oops) OPEN SOURCE

http://www.geet.nl/freeplans-eu.htm

happyfunball

GEET has to be a scam. Surely 'plasma' would melt the pipe like butter.

dankie

Surely you must one of those ignorant american with an ego .

Some americans are a real pain in the ass , they create bad emotionnal loops of destruction for themselves , thats why so many die of cancer .

Adressing other people besides this person .

Stevie1001 and many others proved that it works , stability might not be there for non-perfected builds but it consitently works .

happyfunball

Quote from: dankie on September 22, 2010, 06:33:10 PM
Surely you must be an ignorant american who has no skills besides arguing .

Americans are a real pain in the ass .

Facts are sometimes annoying. Please tell me how ordinary metal pipe could withstand the temperatures generated by plasma, or how the GEET could in any possible way generate said plasma. Ever hear of a plasma cutter? Know what it's used for? It's a scam.

Hope

Read the facts before you condem this.  Aussie and French Governments are using this so are 100's more.     This is based on a well known principle just  suppressed so others shy away or sour grapes it.     Pearls before "what"?   -100C and 400C fracture the fluids as do the generated magnetic field (in the goss till 4 ft)    This is state of the art refractor what a sucessful moe cell hopes to do and more it seems.   Looks simple and I looked today at the pipe costs they are 3-4 US dollars each average.  So not a huge investment.     Ever notice how trolls find the working devices topics quickly?   This is thermo dynamics, reusing wasted heat and pressure flows to do extra work which pay off in the form of more useful work.  Where is any request of ANY kind for your gold??   LOL  your funny!
edited grammer