Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dancing around the laws of T" "

Started by christo4_99, September 23, 2010, 08:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

i think we can all agree that a "working" gravity wheel would incorporate a specific way to make use of gravity.now what does gravity do?it exerts a constant pressure downward toward the center of mass(in our case) the center of earth.so the key to designing a working gravity wheel is to think of/design a way to use this constant pressure to cause movement.we already know that a mass that has been cast upward,when it no longer has kinetic energy to rise is said to have potential energy,then when it begins to fall it is said to have kinetic energy until it reaches the earth again.science cannot account for the total energy involved in the lifeform/mechanism that cast the mass to begin with.it is this,the caster of the mass which we must invent for these notions to become reality.

MT

Quote from: christo4_99 on September 23, 2010, 08:58:02 PM
i think we can all agree that a "working" gravity wheel would incorporate a specific way to make use of gravity.now what does gravity do?it exerts a constant pressure downward toward the center of mass(in our case) the center of earth.so the key to designing a working gravity wheel is to think of/design a way to use this constant pressure to cause movement.we already know that a mass that has been cast upward,when it no longer has kinetic energy to rise is said to have potential energy,then when it begins to fall it is said to have kinetic energy until it reaches the earth again.science cannot account for the total energy involved in the lifeform/mechanism that cast the mass to begin with.it is this,the caster of the mass which we must invent for these notions to become reality.

I do not think casting a weight upwards is a way to go. We can kick start a weight with some kinetic E but when it falls back just before impact it has it lower than it started with.

BUT when we give a weight kick start in downwards direction (towards gravity) things are looking better. A kick will (costing energy E0) give it an initial speed lets say v0. Gravity accelerate it further adding extra speed v1. Energy before impact E=0.5*m*(v0 + v1)^2 which is if I'm correct bigger than sum of kick E0 and energy generated by free fall from still stand 0.5*m*v1^2.

This "property" of gravity was mentioned in some post on this forum I cannot find it anymore ...

This makes anvil a weight which is about to fall ...