Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Man invents simple device to turn plastic into gas or kerosene.

Started by stevensrd1, September 27, 2010, 07:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

A man invented a simple machine to turn trash plastics into gas or kerosene or even oil. Its kind of like a small moonshiners still with a pipe out the top. The plastics boil in it then the steam flows through a pipe into water. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGGabrorRS8&feature=popular

CuriousChris

Where are the moderators?

The video doesn't explain the cost in converting the plastic back to oil. it also fails to consider co2 encased in plastic is actually stored, converting the plastic back into oil and burning it will release that co2 nullifying his claim of saving c02.

I am also concerned about noxious gasses, many plastics contain noxious elements. are they released during the re-oilification or is that a waste by product. presumably its only a small amount perhaps a lot easier to dispose of safely.

But other than those minor grumbles it sees like a great way to get back a lot of the oil which currently ends up as land fill. I hope its cost effective.

CC

stevensrd1

Yes where are the moderators. I started this post. But it does not give me an option to delete post, which is should considering on several of my other post Ive seen this bs posting as well which has no relation to the topic. I did however see that you can email the owner, but that is frankly bothersome. I think the one who starts the post should have the option to delete post,,or delete it all if need be. If there is a way and I missed how to delete parts of the post,,someone please tell me,,thanks..

CuriousChris

I hope you didn't think I was referring to you steven. I was referring to the other two posters which appear to be bots. all the mod needs to do is delete those users and their posts.

Your post I found quite interesting.

CC

stevensrd1