Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Best place to get MMS

Started by Mark69, September 29, 2010, 10:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark69

Hello everyone,  I am looking to get the MMS product.  Who has the best product?  Right now I am looking at Oceans Lab, www.oceanslab.org   I would like to hear where others are getting this product.  Also, is it possible to make your own?  From what I understand the tow separate parts or sodium chlorite and citric acid.  Mixed together activates it.  School me please....

Thanks,
Mark

metatorian

Check with the Jim Humble list,  I've had good results with Kevin at

http://www.orgoneproducts.org/mms.php

Mark69

Hi Metatorian, I am following that link and am on Jim's websites, though I am having difficulty trying to find this list you speak of for places to buy.  Can you provide me a link?

Thanks,
Mark

metatorian

Hi Mark, ooops... seems

http://www.mastermarketer.info/current-health-events/health-alerts/jim-humble-supplier-list-of-mms-is-no-longer-available-on-the-internet/
Jim Humble supplier list of MMS is no longer available on the Internet
Health Alerts

I have been searching high and low for Jim Humble’s List of MMS suppliers just this last week on the Internet.

The reason I think this is important is because the word is spreading far and wide about Miracle Mineral (water purification drops) is good for all kinds of diseases. Well, maybe not good, but bad for disease and GOOD for health and well-being. Now we cannot find the suppliers of it! Well, I’m going to help that…

lwh

I bought some MMS on-line a year or more ago.  Then the guy running the website got taken to court by the authorities and was forced to shut down.  Can't remember the details, but it was the old 'you can't say it's a cure for anything (until we say it is, and we never will)'  story.  Don't know where I'd get it now, looked into it a while back and didn't find an easy solution (but that's just me).  The places that sell it come and go for other reasons too.  So, I can't really recommend a place to get it. 

Thing is, there's really not much to it, the actual MMS, and they're all selling basically the same stuff, so in my opinion it just comes down to price and who you're willing to give your purchase-related details to.  There was something I saw more recently though where it was said there might be different quality grades of the Sodium Chlorite being used by different suppliers, and that some of it might actually be contaminated with other substances, but you could probably make that same claim about anything if you don't have to provide the facts to back it up.  I saw that on a video where the guy then gave the name of a 'trustworthy' supplier, but I can't remember the details...actually, a quick youtube search and here you go - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLEEFLCefnM 

Interestingly, some of the comments on that video say there was a crackdown in the US and no-one's allowed to sell MMS at all anymore, don't know if that's true or not. 

I haven't re-watched that video, but I also remember it was mentioned there's now a more concentrated citric acid solution available.  You should look into getting that to save yourself the hassle of having to count out huge amounts of drops of the regular strength citric acid solution.  Although, maybe you could just make up a more concentrated citric acid mix yourself anyway, rather than paying someone to do it for you.   

In regards to trying to mix up your own MMS solution though, I wouldn't even bother, as Sodium Chlorite in it's powdered form is highly unstable apparently and trying to buy that would probably get you investigated for terrorism or something nowadays.     

Edit-

Okay, followed metatorians link above to one of the places still selling MMS and found this - http://www.projectgreenlife.com/cart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=262&idcategory=14#details

I think it's worth reading, relating mainly as it does, to this, which is also amusing - http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm228052.htm

For those who can't be bothered following the links, the FDA put out a notice the other day telling people not to take MMS, and one place is selling a copy of the notice, with a free complimentary bottle of MMS included.

Hopefully the FDA, and those manipulating them behind the scenes, will leave it at that and not try to make 'water purification drops' illegal altogether just because people can mix them with something else and purify the water in their own bodies. 

Last thing.  I think it's interesting, and actually in MMS advocates' favour, that the best (or worst) thing the FDA could come up with against MMS is that it can cause 'nausea, severe vomiting, and life-threatening low blood pressure caused by dehydration.'  And that 'some users got sick after drinking itâ€"including one (!) person who had a life threatening reaction' (which I'm assuming was the aforementioned low blood pressure caused by dehydration).