Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rodin Coil based Generator part II.

Started by jadon1979, October 09, 2010, 04:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadon1979

Hope

Nice!   My thoughts were two opposing TRUE Rodin coils.  One would be active the other a receiver placed within the magnetic field of the first coil.   OR  a bottle neck placed into the lower Rodin coil, the bottle containing a liquid metal like mercury or bismuth heated.  Windings on the bottle could even be copper etched or standard pickup coils.   When the bottom coil was active the mercury would spin at a VERY high rate which will create an OVERLAP of differently charged partials and this plasma like generator would be able to produce ac/dc at the same time.  The liquid metal will form raceways that will combine radiant energies and will easily form it's self into groups that will conform to producting harmonics in magnetics and well as harmonics in other radiant wavelengths.  If an opposing Rodin coil was placed above this then opposing flowing raceways would be created within the mercury and increase the energies multi-fold.  I believe a Rodin coil is the only coil to date that could be accurate enough to make this generator.

edited content

Hope

The "A" generators may have to be mounted on a vertical plane thru the center of the rodin coil.   What program did you use to model this generator?    I still need something besides MS Paint.

jadon1979

I thought about the opposing coil.  I just took it out to really show the idea.  You'll notice http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=168682&id=701995638&l=add0372621 the "drive train" kind of base idea here with 1 over the other.  You'll also see the precursor to this which had a lexan sphere and tube encasing the neosphere.  I did that so I could wrap copper around that and produce a 3rd output.  I had a little 24 gauge wire left on a spool so I figured I would try and see what what happen if I hooked alligator clips from it to an LED.  With a 9v 300ma adapter attached to the rodin I lit the led up holding the wire spool an inch above the rodin.  This was just the bare rodin with no sphere in it.  Thus the "pickup coils" were born.  They are "coreless"  and will be setup in an array around the rodin.  This array will output much more than 1.5v it takes to power the PWM circuit.  I could drop the neosphere/generators all together and just make this a self runner. 

I know most people think torque is gonna be the issue to turn the generators  I've been playing around with this and have to disagree.  I also have to disagree that lens will kill the generators.  Shielding that rotates in a manner to interrupt the field at the proper timing could fix this.  So it's more of a gearing config issue. 

Everything in this sytem is pulsed in one way or another.  This is why it will work. 
I did all of this in 3d studio max.   

jadon1979

If you got something that would be a quick render then I do not mind throwing together one for you.  I don't have a lot of time to spend on em (thus why my is not so great) but it'll be good enough to get the idea across. 

Send me the 2d version and a description of what you're looking for it to do/look like.