Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rodin Coil based Generator part II.

Started by jadon1979, October 09, 2010, 04:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

The magnetic vortex spins like the coil does, same direction.  The only spin will be clock wise or anti clock wise.  None on a lateral plane.   If you watch the You Tubes on Rodin coil devices using ball magnets spinning, they ride above the center rim of the coil.   Other than that your idea looks solid to me.

jadon1979

I've been testing without the sphere/generators. 
Reiterating:  I did have a couple of feet of left over 24awg magnet wire left on a spool.  I hooked an LED up to with alligator clips and held the spool above the Rodin.  It lit the LED.  I figure why even use the sphere?  I can make this solid state.  I'm in the process of rolling bifilar coils with 14 awg like I would if I were going to produce a wind generator.  I will float these above the coil and see what I can get.

The small pickup coils work great for the 555 circuit minus one thing... the circuit fries after a few minutes.  I need to figure out how to catch the voltage spike off the pickups and tone it down.  It's got a bad habit of randomly throwing out large spikes.

slapper

Take a look at what this guy is doing:
http://www.youtube.com/user/jackscholze

The Randy Powell stuff is pretty interesting as well.

Take care.

nap
we are not alone :)

jadon1979

Oh I've seen his stuff before.  I went on google and spammed the idea out to a few people.  He was one of them.  He's also one of the only ones that never responded. 

There is a group out of Mexico that is doing something with this now but instead of a sphere they're using a cylinder. 

I'd love to spam the idea to the entire planet. 

One very interesting site to check out for other ideas is free-energy-info.co.uk .  There's a schematic for a magnetic car motor that is just astounding. 

Hope

Still working on winter heat and fuel reactor but following this thread too!