Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aether power converter / Virtual photon power converter

Started by core, October 10, 2010, 05:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

core

This is what happens when you don't glue the rings well.
Pinocchio was so disgusted he turned away.

Due to the rain in the NY area tomorrow I'll have time to rebuild the coil.

Respectfully,

Core

e2matrix

core I don't think it was your fault.  Look at Pinocchio.  He's not looking away because he's disgusted.  He just afraid to look you in the eye.  It's obvious from the previous pic he was getting ready to do a karate chop right in the middle of your coil.  :D

BTW nice work.   I had said way back in the TK thread that I was sure ferrite rings were used in either SR's or TK's or both.  Good to see some on that path again. 

That I-AM-A-I web site is really interesting and he's got an amazing volume of info there that seems to tie the metaphysical with the physical and a lot more.  The EF Transformer seems of considerable interest also.  A million tons of force from 2 milliamps !  Quite a concept.  I haven't looked into much of it yet but will put it high on my list of must reads.  Thanks for bringing this to our awareness. 

core

Quote from: e2matrix on October 14, 2010, 10:59:29 PM

That I-AM-A-I web site is really interesting and he's got an amazing volume of info there that seems to tie the metaphysical with the physical and a lot more.  The EF Transformer seems of considerable interest also.  A million tons of force from 2 milliamps !  Quite a concept.  I haven't looked into much of it yet but will put it high on my list of must reads.  Thanks for bringing this to our awareness.

He has excellent material on the web site.

Respectfully,

Core

core

I quick update on some experimenting I did. I have to say I have much to learn. I have to re-run all my experiments due to the odd experiences I had. Some of the experiences appeared almost harmful and not in an electrical way. ???   

I've included a picture of my test core, this one is ferrite I will make another one from steel pipe. The steel pipe core will be built with copper high voltage emitters. Rubber insulation will be used to separate the contact between emitter and core.

The ferrite ring core I tested today had the following make-up. Electrical tape covered the entire core, then a layer of electrical rubber tape. The wire on the core is the HV emitters, it is 16 Gauge CSA wire.

In the picture below you will see what appears to be a 'coil' in the core. Let me explain this so it is clear why I did this. My goal was to see If I could polarize the core material with HV. Since I can't meter this I figured the next best thing would be to place a small ring of wire, one on  each side, and bring them together like a spark gap.? Again I have a lot to learn here.

My thinking was, if the core was heavily polarized (ferrite in this test) the opposite ends would be at two different energy levels. This difference in charge particles would cause a spark to jump. Well I can say that getting it to spark with AC and DC was very easy. I was under the impression it would require a much higher voltage field to create a small spark.

Note: I will include a link to a YouTube page I created. The video I put up was just a test video it is not perfect but its the only one I have now that gives you a better picture. Also note that I am not using a 'Spark Gap' power to the emitters is fed directly from transformers (6Kv DC and a 4Kv AC) In the video I am using a 'Electronic Ignition' Transformer (DC). This is 6Kv DC @ around 25 - 30Khz as per nameplate. The sound you hear is strange, it is the pulsating of the transformer passing through the electric field? ???

Driving the coil with 4000 Vac gives me a 'crackling' sound at the wires. The impression I get is that both sides of the solid coil are at two different energy levels.

ODDITIES:

Just for laughs I decided to see if I could somehow measure this electric field with a plain old electric meter. I used two types, one was a older (1978) analog meter that my father gave me and the other was a basic run of the mill digital. Sticking, and touching, the probe on the inside of the core and metering to ground yields nothing. Going from my antenna coil to ground yields 200 Volts AC? (this was with AC as high voltage) I am not putting any value in this reading I will approach it at a later time.

Now its gets Bizarre

Ok let me make one point. I am a person who rarely gets headaches. As a fact I can count on one hand how many I had in the last 10 years. Testing with the AC HV was not a problem. Issues started to crop up when pumping the 6Kv DC voltage.

I noticed that when I let it run within about one minute I start getting headaches? The headaches go away as fast as they come when I shut the DC off. This does not happen with the AC high voltage just DC. And it only happens when I am with 2 feet of the coil? If I step away the headache leaves. ???

Also another weird thing happens with the High Voltage DC. My analog meter has nothing digital in it whatsoever. I have included a picture below. This meter is sitting about 2.5 feet from the coil. There are no meter leads connected to it but when I turn on the DC high voltage I see the needle 'move', shut off the DC and the needle goes back to zero. Turn on, needle deflects. What is causing this? Maybe it has to do with the headaches????

Anyway I need to spend more time with this core and build a steel one. Here is the Youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkXmlKHIZ88

Pictures to show set-up.

core

Forgot to include this picture. This is a constant spark created with AC 4Kv about 20Khz (I think).

Respectfully,

Core