Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy, Critical Thinking, and Skeptics

Started by pauldude000, October 13, 2010, 12:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

truthbeknown

To pauldude000........yes, I believe that "skepticism" has been around since the beginning of time....

;)

J.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: truthbeknown on October 15, 2010, 02:13:44 AM

To pauldude000........yes, I believe that "skepticism" has been around since the beginning of time....

;)

J.

And what exactly is the advantage of this comment?  You presumably know that the title question is rhetorical?  I notice truthbeknown - that your cryptic one liners add very little to the general discussion and detract somewhat from the sense of what is written.  It has the further disadvantage for us poor members of disguising your actual stance on anything at all.  Yet you manage to impose a kind of running commentary that seems to imply you know whereof you speak - while leaving you with the very real license of hiding what you probably don't know.  I would appeal to you to show your cards better or to make comments that are more appropriate.  With or without respect.  And I find your tedious one-liners a death knell to most of these threads.  Speak up - for God's sake.  Let us know a little more of what we're dealing with.  Or get on topic.  This comment of yours is rather hungry for some qualification to give it some kind of sense.  And may I add.  Should you try and get me banned - AGAIN - for speaking my mind - then, in this instance it will be entirely inappropriate.  I share this opinion with many others.

Rosemary

And may I add.  Your name is a gross misnomer.  Far from wanting the truth to be known - so to speak - you even seem to find it objectinable when a poster does a generic sketch of a troll and a self portarait.  I would suggest you'd be better to call yourself 'NEVER LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN'.  It would be more appropriate.

ADDED

truthbeknown

To pauldude000,

Feel free to have admins delete any of my posts you feel are off topic.

J.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: truthbeknown on October 15, 2010, 02:57:56 AM
To pauldude000,

Feel free to have admins delete any of my posts you feel are off topic.

J.

I am reasonably satisfied that the only person on this forum who 'cries' to admin to delete posts is you - in your obvious anxiety to not let the truth be known.  With your name one would assume that you would advance the freedom of expressions rather than otherwise.  But it seems that your own freedoms are restricted to one or two sentences at best.  You may prefer it that we all 'straight jacket' our ideas.  But you are most definitely in a minority.  And that minority is about the same measure as the lengths of your posts and your obvious hope that we don't find the truth that you pretend to care about.  There is very little more pretentious than a one liner.  What a bore.  In my humble opinion.

Edited.

Rosemary Ainslie

Interesting post Loner.  It wasn't addressed to me but I'd be glad to comment if I may.  I would have thought that a permanent magnet is a source of a magnetic field and I also understand that a magnetic field is acknowledged as a force.  As as a force it definitely both can and does do work.   And for the most part the amount of work that it performs is measurable.  Which is not to detract from the electric force or even the electromagnetic force which we use more widely.  But unlike the electric force, the magnetic force seems to be there in a permanent magnet without the need of an electric field.  Whereas an electric field is never manifest without a measurable magnetic field.  To me that points to the possibility that the magnetic field may be primary force.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary