Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Flower pot proof of electron flow?

Started by stevensrd1, October 14, 2010, 01:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

No the three rods I used in the flower pot did not look like the same type of metal. It is the electrode or metal type that determines what the polarity will be. As to adding earth batteries,,you must do it the same way its done with any batteries. If you have two pipes,,and one reads positive and the other negative, then if you have two others also with a reading one positive and one negative,,then the positive of one set goes to the negative of the other set, and it goes like that, in the end you have just one positive and one negative left over,,but it is more power then before on the meter. Of course there is ways to build better or larger single earth batteries to get more power as well, you should do some research on such.

Low-Q

Quote from: shylo on November 03, 2010, 06:50:27 PM
Hey Vidar......thanx for the reply .....are you saying that .....the acids in the soil will eventually disolve the foil?....thereby killing the cell....and if so , how long will it take?....btw does OT mean "on topic or off topic".....sorry I'm kind of new to discussion boards I don't know all the abbreviations..........shylo
OT means "off topic" in this case :)
Yes, the soil will "kill" the cell eventually. But only if you load the two poles. In old copper pipelines for draining or water supply, there are attached tin or other metals to the pipe so the copper pipe doesn't disolve. The soil in the ground will "eat" the other metal first, and leave the copper fresh and good - untill that other metal are disolved. It takes forever to do this - which means there isn't much energy you can pull out of your pot-cell. More acid, like pure lemon juice, will provide way more power - and way shorter lifetime.

Vidar

shylo

Hi Steve the only thing I can see is that if A is positive compared to B ,..it has more positive ions than B so B is neg.,........but B probably has more positive ions compared to C......making B positive......just reading out of books here,.....maybe I'm reading things wrong....I'm not really sure if I agree with what I've read so far.....1volt =.738ft-lbs of work.........I had 22.25volts from my little coils in series,....but they wouldn't  even run my little cd motor....not enough amps I suppose.......I think their definition of volts is wrong.........shylo

shylo

Hi Low-Q....from what I understand if you join in series the voltage adds,...if you join in parallel current adds.....I made 36 little cells in series they equalled 22.25volts......then six in series ,...equalled 3.6volts, paralleled  with the other five should give 6 times the current at 3.6volts.........but still won't run little cd motor....which will run off a 1.5vAA battery............something's not right.......shylo 

stevensrd1

@ shylo
First when using earth batteries, you must convert it to usable energy. The way to do this is with capacitors. For example, even high voltage that has very little current or amperage,, if sent to a capacitor through a diode will be converted to usable current/amperage. You can do something similar with low voltage such as an earth battery say that only puts out 1 volt, no diode needed, and with your little 1 volt earth battery,,take 10 capacitors, now wire these capacitors together in parallel, now charge these capacitors in parallel with your 1 volt earth battery for say 5 seconds. Now disconnect all your 10 capacitors that were wired in parallel when you charged them, then wire the ten capacitors in series, then discharge all ten of them now wired in series into say in a small motor, it will indeed make the motor spin for say 5 seconds or more depending, see doing it all that way allows little or no current or amperage as input in parallel form,,but allows in series form for output for there to be real current/amperage, enough to power something like a small motor..You see back in the early 1800`s thats how they ran their telegraph machines, with earth batteries charging capacitors. If you did not know about such look it up, amazing technology all things considering,, thats its free and all by earth batteries,,back in even the early 1800`s, but all but gone today..The info on earth batteries used in the telegraph still exist however, do a Google search.