Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Time travel: myth or reality?

Started by Magnethos, October 16, 2010, 05:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

What do you think about time travel?
A lot of information has been heard since some years ago. All people have heard about it, but almost nobody knows nothing about the science behind it.

I write this post because since some time ago, I've found some information in different books (from 100 years to know, in different languages) that claims that some people have build "Time Machines" specially some devices to heard and/or watch the events of the past. I've read about 10 people that have claimed some information about devices to see the past.

It's very interesting that I've found strong similarities between the theories exposed in those different books. Since, all matter can "record" sound and light information... and the ether is a chemical compound (massless, virtual)...
Then the ether is recording all the information in the universe and we can tune it to see past events?
Also, the matter can be dematerialized, and materialized. So... What do you think about time travel? It could be possible?

truthbeknown

Well, its certainly something that has been on peoples minds or else we would not have had all the movies that have been made showing people time travel. We are advancing so quickly with technology just in the past 100 years that maybe it can become a reality.

:)
J.

FatChance!!!

Time traveling is hindred by the laws of physics but it takes the power of from a super nova to run it.
But you might just end up in a parallel universe in another time.

Magnethos

Thanks truth,

I really meant if you think that time travel technology already exist and has be hidden from the public for obviously national security reasons.

All we know that in the history have been a lot of alchemist that have transmutated matter. Nowadays, there is also alchemist and some people that claims that they can transmutate chemical compound one to other.

In the last years, I have read a lot of information about people that have made devices to hear (or even see) the past. In the Montauk experiment, for example, have been claimed that the entire project was basically a Mind Amplifier, and that the engineers were able to read people thoughts at a distance and even print thoughts electronically in the mind of those people.

I've some books that the same experiments have been carried with similar results (the authors of those experiments were different ones). Maybe is possible to read people thought with some kind of electronic circuitry?
Do you think that stuff said about that Black Projects is true or not?

Quote from: FatChance!!! on October 17, 2010, 03:34:25 AM
Time traveling is hindred by the laws of physics but it takes the power of from a super nova to run it.
But you might just end up in a parallel universe in another time.

Yes, I've also heard that. If you don't do it well, you can end in a parallel reality. It seems that the universe is running multiple (or almost infinite) realities at the same time. So, time travel is an option, and traveling through present but in different spacetimes could be another option.

gravityblock

Teleportation Physics Study by U.S. Air Force (the version released to the public), http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2484.0;attach=9375

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.