Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Time travel: myth or reality?

Started by Magnethos, October 16, 2010, 05:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

sm0ky2

Quote from: neptune on June 08, 2011, 04:05:13 PM
I have discovered a way to travel into the future , at a rate of 60 seconds every minute ...

In theory, this is possible.
However, you would not actually be "traveling through time".
Your perspective of time would be altered, within the time-dialation field, so that you experience events occuring at a slower rate.
i.e. - things to you would seem to take one second, but in "normal time" a full minute has passed.

Of course, when i say "normal time" i mean the rate at which events occur normally here on earth. This may not be the rate events occur in other places in the universe, in which conditions might be different.

Think of it as changing the length of the yard-stick, with which we measure time.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.